Friday 7 September 2012

Update!

Have been away from my blog for a while, thinking of starting a new page to blog happy thoughts and maybe I'll put it to task really soon. Not in a good mood to post since this page just reminds me of horrid stuffs, albeit all the happy happenings leading up to that incident. Some photos to update you on my life lately. 

I can't hide my excitement, this piece of work, it's almost beautiful. This time round, I've managed to come up with a galaxy themed poster for the 2nd intake which has a completely different aspect compared to my senior batches. I was so happy that it turned out better than expectation and I texted my Nas mommy about it even before it's fully accomplished. 

Her reply was so cute! "I'm glad you're enjoying what you're doing. Show daddy your drawings when he's back ok!" Aw. Now I miss that boy more. It's really nice that he's always approving of my creativity and encouraging me to not change myself for others.

Well, it probably looks simple to you, but I did spend hours photoshopping/cropping/editing the photos and backdrop ):




After finishing Love Rain, rating it 2.8/5 since it's really boring but Yoona is gorgeous and I find myself, just like every other ordinary girl, charmed by Jang Geun Suk (Though I personally prefer the Doctor), so yes, the rating is for their beautiful looks. 




The drama that I've been catching every Weekday night. 80 episodes in total so guess I'll be on it for quite some time. Love 小鬼! 





BIG! Was contemplating if I should catch 'I do, I do' (with my favorite Kim Sun Ah) or Rooftop Prince but episode 1 of BIG attracted me and I'm already watching episode 6 as of now.





Sister left for Bangkok for her honeymoon date with the boyfriend, and this is the photo she whatsapped me the other night. Aw, how lucky! I'd love to travel too. 



And the clothes she got me. Look really flowery and I wonder if they will suit me hmmm. 




 It's interesting how we can pick up korean language from the dramas we watch. What's up for your holiday plans? Hope the bunnies whom I love and who love me in return will have a good holiday! 








Lent the sister my camera for her trip so probably fewer photos when I'm out, sighs. 
Face scratched like a wild kitten because of long nails,
ew, horrid. 

Hope this update doesn't bore you. 
More updates coming your way. 
Hope I'll be okay soon.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog