Saturday 1 September 2012

Last day of August

This post is three days overdue. Was two hours late for my dermatologist’s visit and the nurse simply spoilt my mood on a Tuesday morning. That’s really fucking bitchy. Changed my dermatologist after my liver started to have problems and thank god he’s a really nice guy.

Headed for Robinsons promotions after my appointment with Aunt and managed to get myself MAYBELLINE CLEAR SMOOTH BB STICK that I've always wanted after I first seen the advertisements and L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder. 

 



Went for lunch afterwards at Out of The Pan that is famous for its sweet and savory crepes and waffles! 

Location
Level B1, Raffles City Shopping Centre

Operating Hours
Sunday - Thursday: 10.00am - 10.00pm
Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holiday: 10.00am - 10.30pm


















Grilled honey soy chicken and Peking duck for our crepes.

Yummy... here you have two meat lovers!


















Ever wanted a replica of yourself? We’ve all heard/seen/read about clay art where there are really absolutely amazing artists on this world who can carve a clay piece of yourself. 
BUT HERE YOU’VE IT IN SINGAPORE!
*claps*

Ok, I don’t know if I’ve exaggerated this since I’ve never chanced across any other outlet in Singapore

Location:

Raffles City Singapore (basement)
252 North Bridge Road
Singapore 179103



It’s a beautiful sight. Couples can get your clay art done together as a sweet memory, old married couples especially, as a keepsake. And for you and I and everybody else, we can buy it for ourselves because it's nice!!!

Haha, the price isn’t cheap though, $160/piece minimum. But it’s really worth it if you are willing to spend that amount for a replica of yourself.









Hey you, Mr Bean ;)





Any more famous people that you manage to spot? 



What better way to kick start your projects with? I'm a caffeine-addict, big time.


And one more while studying, just in case




It's about to get wordy from here, so you may ditch this post now and don't waste your time haha.


Came across this on fb one day and it's really inspirational for me. If you haven't read this before, this is for you :)






Discussion with Aunt about my future. 
“You can never be a criminal lawyer. Your client will definitely go to jail.”

What if your passion is just an illusion? Things that I was so sure of, but not anymore. I’m good, but how good is good enough? Why do adults always deny my passion? I know passion doesn't mean $. I know the industry that I'm working in isn't going to be an easy ride. So what if I didn't refuse the dip in law management back then? Do you think I'll be happy? It's not easy to be a lawyer, even if it's a civil one. I want to write. I want to create an advertisement. 

It must be nice to be an extrovert. I’m always awkward. Too much self-pity when in fact there are people who care for me. When people read my blog and leave me a sweet text or tell me about it, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I apologize for any incoherence but yesterday was honestly bad. Le sigh, fever is back and I’m madly giddy. And this post is supposed to be up a couple of days ago haha.

Some self-shots. Can't wait to take more photos in future outfits! Just splurged on two more dresses and my cosmetics. Girls being girls, haha.















Can't see my face for the last two shots. Too dark :o








Can someone teach me what to do?
Warm bubble baths don't help too. Not this time round, sighs.
快要被烦死了

Sighs 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog