Saturday 15 September 2012



Tonight, your nonchalance makes me sad.
Knows better than to let a boy make me feel this way again. 

"Because you've no idea what you want,
you've no idea who you really like."

Well, congratulations then.
I'm glad you do. Fuck 
Effortlessly sidelining every other girl for her 

I may not know what I want
But I'm trying really hard to figure it out 
I mean, I used to really like him, 
since I was being misled by some of his actions 
But I do know that he's a playboy now 
And it will take a while for everything to go away 

You're so mean 
And selfish, just because you're smitten in love 

f o r g e t i t 
I wish I never have to talk to you again. 

Or maybe I will/I have to. I'm just really mad at you tonight. 
And I swear, really

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog