Sunday 9 September 2012

#LOTD

Yesterday was such a long day,
 last night I fell on my bed, dead tired and exhausted 
Evening now as I'm typing, 
Oh sweet god, I'm in need of coffee 
But maybe I'll just doze off for a little. 

Before my camera comes back to me again, 
And that brings back Fat Dad and sister(s) 
Please bear with a lack of photos 



Egg sandwich one of my favorite friends, Nas Momma, made for me. 
Now I know how it feels like to eat something others make for me! 
If I ever cook/make anything for somebody,
he/she is really important. So no, let's not be hardworking suddenly. 
HEHE SHE'S ADORBS TO BITS.



Got caught in the rain yesterday.
Signs that I've zero adequacy of independence:

Boarded the train the wrong side (Again?!) to Bedok when I'm omw to bugis
Got lost and went to Scape instead of FEP

Guess my friends are used to my utter lack of a sense of direction.
This has to change!!! >: 



My Loots of the day off Giordano, Blogshopping, BlogShop Empire and Unicode last evening.



Forgive how messily I arrange them for a photo. Was mad tired last night and I was too lazy to fold them neatly for pictures heh. (Afterall, I'm gonna hang them all up yup?)



Loots: Faded Denim Jacket, Identical Beige dresses (different designs), Colorful Woolen top, new eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, white platform shoes


The sister is gonna bring back more clothes from bangkok
for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(Please buy jumpsuits, I love them!)
Haha, I simply love splurging and shopping 
Need to find a new weekend job after my health is better!!! 

Oh crap, it's not like I'm gonna go out often in the holidays 
Except for a late night movie
and zoooooooooooooooo. 
I haven't thought of anything else. 

Alright, gonna rest for a bit. 
Things I've to do after I'm up in a while 

- Final amendments to club's poster
- Email everybody 
- Blog post for club 
- Inform mentors of recruitment 

So, 
let's just plop down and die first. 

I should really do up a new blogskin or blog soon lah.
Time, come to me. 

Laters, baby




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog