Thursday 13 September 2012

Superhero





心情不好

O M F G somebody actually realized that my mind is wandering whenever I stare into blank space.
You mean, people actually notice? :x
With the recent events, I've been spacing out really frequently. 
I'm so self-conscious now thanks to someone. Le sigh, surprised, not angry.

I don't know what's more frustrating. 
I don't know what I want/They already know what they want

I'm determined to teach those children next week to be superheroes of their own. 
Grow up and save yourself darlings, stitch your own hearts 
Don't wait for a boy to do it for you ok. 
And boys, if girls break your heart
Remember what I taught you 
Pull out your invisible superheroes cape 
And brace yourself together again

Hmmmmm
But no la, I can't teach them love lol 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog