Friday 21 September 2012




Last night, it rained heavily. 
Just sitting by, watching the rain fall and I started to type.
The rain hit emerald ground, strong and gusto soldiers.
Never been a Sunshine girl.
Loving the rain, it's therapeutic and beautiful. 

"Where's my Thunder Buddy?" 
Let's sing a Thunder song. 


"The little girl just could not sleep because her thoughts were way too deep. Her mind had gone out for a stroll and fallen down a rabbit hole.

The End"

To the both of them, Love's an investment.
Every step is cautiously planned
The future, the cost and benefits, feelings?

She should have sat down with him eight months ago to ask, "How well do you know me?"








Her heart is a bitch on crack. She knows better. 
But it keeps going to him, bet it doesn't know what's good. 
Let her quiet that wandering mind 









"It's cute when a boy wishes to see you badly." 
A part of me will grow to like seeing you too. 

I wish you notice me someday. 
Hopeless & Empty dreams 






Deja vu. 
It happened again. 

xoxo 

It's such a boring holiday. 
Tons of job opportunities, still a little jobless woman. Le sigh 
Scratched and tore my left lenses and I hate leaving the house with naked eyes. 
People I love are either away or busy. 

I wish I've something more concrete to do. 
Only gotten my new contact lenses a week ago
And I frickin' tore it asdfghjkl 

I wish I could stop hurting 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog