Saturday 29 September 2012


Ending off with a mini collage of the photos I've taken recently with this new top I bought off BlogShopping @ FEP

Which means I get to camwhore again! *pops champagne and blows balloons*




My two favorite photos and then, goodbye forever and hello, random not hardworking photos




Okay no, maybe not. 
I'll be finally going out with Shu Liang tmrw for Rochor Beancurd! Yummy. 
Yes, my life doesn't seem that boring anymore! *Pops more champagne and blow more balloons lol*

This is the part when I don't know what to blog about already and I shall chuck in a lengthy To-Do List that is certainly, not very entertaining lol (You'll probably get an idea why I'm complaining about boredom lately)

1. I need to start packing the gazillion of messy clothes in my closet (Yes, distinguish them nicely so I have decent clothes to go out with) MINI FASHION PARADE IN MY ROOM LAST NIGHT OMFG I'M NUTS HAHA. Done! :D

2. Pack the clothes in club house (So I just casually replied a Whatsapp with "Wait. Let me check the database." and afterwards I'm just sitting there like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat OMG I'M GOOD LA. Database, am I some kind of a PMEB? And I felt a deep admiration for myself hahaha) 

3. Go for Job interview on Monday (Hope I get the job! Can't wait for more pretty clothes!) 

4. Calling List/Vet Proposals (Why is it that I find vetting proposals so much fun?)

5. 2nd Intake Interviews! (I read the instructions wrongly and I called and congratulate someone for being admitted for "Subsidiary Committee Interview" thank god he didn't get me the first time) 

6. Blood Test (8th Frickin' October *shivers*) and Dermatologist Appointment 

7. Workshop with my bunnies for upcoming camp! 







2 GIFS from my tumblr hehehe. 


What really happened while I was reading and when I looked at the photo

Spooning

For Girls:
Cute, warm and straight to sleep.

Me: Awwwwwww, this is so sweet omg. 

For boys: 
Face full of hair, dead arm and an awkward boner.


Me: Uhm, Oh. 


Ok goodbye for now lol 
Don't know why but this post makes me laugh  
Maybe because it seems a little stupid
But I'm still going to post it!!! LOL



This is is so beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog