Monday 24 September 2012

Three minutes



Post meant to be published earlier but I only found the time to post it now. Yes, I do not have the habit of scheduling posts ahead of time. 

I sat with my mac whizzing to life right before me, playing stories like a reeling tape.

A while ago, I stop recommending my page for read because my emotions needed a space. They say Bloggers are loners with wandering minds. I started blogging at a much younger age; guess my mind was trapped in reverie long before my time.

He said, “I just want you to know there’s a boy who has been liking you for a while.”
And her heart, cold as stone, started to react.
Eight months away from you, she has forgotten her rights to be loved.
Or rather, forgotten a world outside of deception and betrayal.







Ask her the world she sees now and she can tell you
She would trade anything to remain in this bubble

I spent hours stalking myself earlier today Hey look, that’s pretty honest. I’ve always been a quiet, old boring Plain Jane who’s more comfortable penning my thoughts down than to confront my genuine feelings. I started reading blog posts dating back to when I started this personal diary. I started to look through my photo albums and my heart cringes at the friends I’ve kept and the friends I’ve come to lose.





When my flower boy starts to fall in love with a girl, it reminds me of you. I used to be the girl, chasing after you, seizing every opportunity for you to notice me, learning the piano so I could play a song with you, making movie arrangements, asking you out with me.

Trust me, I’ve done that. I was once crazily in love.

So when she pursued my flower boy bravely, it reminds me so much of what I used to be. Not this coward that I’m seeing now, the one who till the end, never did have a chance to say out her true feelings. Gradually, I start to feel happy for her when he starts to treat her like a prospective.

Because she never once gave up on him, but I walked away from you, time and again.








I thought it's beautiful; when you're out with naked eyes, blank, ugly boring face and big round spectacles, people come up to you and say, Hey look, you're beautiful. You don't have to hide behind your velvet mask all the time. It feels like, you're being accepted for who you are. 

I wonder if I could keep somebody entertained for three minutes with each post, since personally, I’m really just bored and I should really head out soon before I stifle to death with these sick, pastel colored walls.

Best friend says I should have more confidence and start to like myself. But I look in the mirror and see the reflection of a girl I wouldn’t have liked if I were a guy.



New Twitcon 


New Profile Pic

Spent my day with Jie Ying @ FEP today. 
Wow, this girl can Really shop ;) I'm exhausted.
Hmmmmm bought a new tiger pullover, vintage top and loose cardigan.
(And yes, I can't wait to take photos soon! :>)
Honestly have no clue what all the clothes are for. 
People have to ask me out more often!!! 

I've once heard my friend, M, say that "Girls dress to impress Guys." and yes, albeit the fact that I've the mind of an independent woman (wow, who said that) I thought I should get an opinion from one of my closest male friends.

I was deliberating between the tiger pullover (that's really cute) and a really sweet-looking but feminine dress. So when cuteboy94 Haokang decided that a shirt would suit me more, I walked in and bought that shirt, WITHOUT HESITATION. 

So yes, for girls out there who are indecisive like me, you MAY opt for a second advice, preferably from an already fashionable person. *coughs* 




Le sigh. Unlike pretty photogenic girls, I've to take hundred photos to get a decent shot. 
Ok I exaggerated it a little but yes, IT'S THE TRUTH!!!  (✖╭╮✖)

Stay happy, love will find you bunnies. Well at least, you know that I love you.

P.S: Did you stay with me for three minutes? Hmmmm

P.P.S: I'll be blogging again soon, hopefully! Since my new clothes are gonna die a virgin in my closet forever and ever and ever. 

P.P.P.S: I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog