Wednesday 31 October 2012















I'm exhausted but I thought I should update. I mean, I always thought I should. After all, people who read my blog actually reads me as a person, for all the genuineness you could get out of me too. I thought of blogging something beautiful and poetic, like a void prose to express my innermost feelings, but I've been going through late nights and project meetings and those tutorials in class, I just can't. 

There are a few guys tonight that I wish to comment on but people will judge me anyway and take me for a playgirl, so it's alright. I shall let my wandering mind whisper pretty thoughts of them.

I'm tired. Please be patient for me again.

PS: There's a boy I can't seem to draw away from. I wish he stops being so nice to me, but it breaks me anyway, so maybe. . . I don't know. . . I think I can never leave.

12.02 AM May your Wednesday be good. *A smile for you bunny* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog