Saturday 27 October 2012

7 weeks to concert! :D






I was lying in bed this morning, in my little black tank top and huddled inside my yellow pasteled blanket, a pretty humongous one that threatens to eat me up. I sniffed the blanket a little and it has a baby powderish smell. Somewhere inside my growing lady body hides a little toddler. Grins

Last night, I discovered I have fever, again, and mentally I started to crumble. Doctors say I wasn’t supposed to fall ill at this period of time but I did and we all know the consequences. Mom came to my room for a little chat and I tried to convince her that I’d rather be dead than ailing all the time and she brushed my words aside. 

Took a day off work since I was too weak for just about anything else. Spent two days publicizing an event and then, surprised to receive a kind compliment. Always thought that I am the kind of girl who goes unnoticed yet for one of the many first times, creativity got a little attention. Thank you so very much.




Memories came back fast and without caution. It always happens when I’m sick.

They tell me I’m the most naïve creature ever alive; Ignorant, Lack of Judgment, Stubborn. She says Chloe it’s okay, there’s nothing wrong with being overprotective, learn from it. Colleagues asked why I wasn’t attached at any point of time and I didn’t wish to mention the hearts broken and break.

There are people who call themselves my close friends and I don’t know what to make of it. They read me at the back of their hands: When I stay away, there’s something wrong with our friendship. When I keep silent, I am disapproving but still trying to be nice. When I stare into blank space, you’ve lost me there and then . . .

Both of them say they know me and I’ll never do what I said in spite. But why do I think that the only one who truly cares for me is neither. After all, the one who ended up leaving me alone, and the one who took advantage of my feelings, turned out to be them too.

Still having a bad cough, flu and a slowly subsiding fever. The evening sky looks so beautiful.








I would like to dye my hair a light shade of blond . . .

“You cut your hair short, then went for extensions. You dyed your hair red, brown then back to black again. You rebonded your hair and went to curl it. Do you actually know what you want?”

Actually had a conversation like this with a close friend. . .

I need to find a purpose to be alive and to keep going.

Well at least there’s something to look forward to in December! I’ll be attending 
小鬼黃鴻升 夜王2012巡迴演唱會 - 新加坡
Alien Huang G•host Singapore Concert 2012




I would have squealed and fangirled madly on my blog if not for the fact that I'm sick hehehehe

很开心很开心很开心很开心很开心很开心很开心! :D 

Thought about how I fangirled in e乐大赏 before and the pinoy beside me wanted to slap me so bad 'cause I was jumping up and down trying to get a glimpse of him. BUT WHEN I ATTEND HIS CONCERT IT’S OKAY BECAUSE EVERYBODY LOVES HIM SO IT’S OKAY TO SCREAM AND SHED TEARS OF JOY #ULTIMATEFANGIRL ;) 

That’s all for now. Can’t believe I ended this post on a happy note!
7 weeks more! 49 days! 



Natural red 'cause acnes medicine!! It's just that the spots aren't obvious in photos lah /:












Oh and yes, my poster design!!!! *flipshairbackandforth* lolol
I know it isn't perfect but it puts me in a good mood with the sweet colors.
I didn't do a very good job -_- I just found good fonts hmmmm.




Okay goodbye till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog