Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wednesday

Wednesday got off a little bumpy, but it works in my favor I guess. Arrived early for class 'cause I'd simply forgotten that today's a 8.30 class and not 8. Well, at least you even managed to get your hair properly curled, a close friend says. Sushi for friday and a trip for NYX cosmetics? Maybe. 

A lady came over to our seat and started going on about Christianity and giving endless probes to my friend and I. I believe in God, I read the gospel and I used to own a bible, till it got lost, at least. I don't see myself as a Christian since I'm not baptized but believing is faith, and faith gives me so much strength. I wish she would just disappear. Oh, and those drawings too. 

Danced with the children and they laughed at me for my stiff moves and then they say, Don't be sad sister, you look really cute. Funny how my love for dancing turns out to be a joke but no, not even a chance? At least I'm cute to the kids. Alright, forgiven. They wrote one another notes and those shy darlings blushed red reading them out. God knows how envious I am of those beautiful notes...

Someone broke my heart, badly. I wanted to cry, but I guess I really shouldn't, at least not in front of him. That's only gonna make my pride sting and cower in shame. Cold, afraid and lonely. 

He says Just being direct so you won't fall any deeper for him but whatever he says are true, nothing but the truth. I don't blame him, I just thought he would be a little kinder with his words. Coffee, music, warm bath and a rainy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog