Friday 5 October 2012

A day


5th October 2012

This morning was a funny episode. Peeked at my handphone with sleepy eyes and oh, 10.13am. I thought that it wasn’t possible since I don’t usually wake up till 3pm so I texted my friends saying,

“Hey, what time is it now? I think my clock’s spoilt.”

I was too lazy to even check the clock @ my lounge but wtv. They said it’s really 10am and I thought life is pretty much a crazy thing and dozed off back to sleep. So yes, hell of a funny and cute morning

4th October 2012

He has your birthday, I realize, and he says, less than perfect family, and then, my thoughts, they wander back to such a long time ago, the girl who was never quite a wanderlust

I still hate carrots. I still pause in the tracks of your instrument. I still think about you from time to time.

But just like visiting a new mall with new people and trying new food, I could go back to you but I’m no longer the girl who only belonged to you. I crave for acceptance from people who take me for who I am and never ask of me to change.

I met someone who makes me very happy. I like to be around him because he makes me feel comfortable and happy like nobody else ever does, not even you. I don’t feel that all the time, well only when he’s my friend I guess, after all, there are too many personas that I could pick faults with, so yes, when he’s mine, my friend. For someone who makes me so happy, his sadness affects me. So, I’m not the only predictable one huh. I’ve decided that I really want to be happy, and I really wish for him to be happy too, and the only way to keep him happy is to keep her close by his side and not say more than what I naturally should have told. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

At least he has a chance to try and I believe that sincerity can touch a girl.

4th October 2012 10:37pm

I sat, watching the rain fall, pitter patter, with a good friend. She tells me so much about myself, and she compliments me greatly. I thought it was nice of someone who sees me for far more than what I really am, but then I thought about how nice it is to have someone holding a conversation with me on a rainy night, and silence crept in.

I realize people often hurt the ones who love them the most and love those who hurt them. But feelings are a damned thing, and all of us are stupid beyond words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog