Sunday 14 October 2012

I AM NOT ON A DIET
























Yay, so here is my food post finally! Makes me hungry just by blogging about it (lol because it's 95% foooooooooooood photos!) This post's gonna be long 'cause I wanna write about significant things that happened lately. 

_______________________________________________________


51 Soya Bean

51 Old Airport Road 

#01-72 Old Airport Road Food Centre S390051
Opening Hours
Daily: 10:00 - 22:00



Finally tried 51 beancurd the other day when I was in town!




I was in town to collect my bling bling pen, which costs $129 lol wtf. Sister has this membership thing with ntuc and she's gifted this posh pen which she doesn't find a need for. Okay, GPA 4.0 next sem already!!! #dreamon




Yes, beancurd for my birthday next time okay! :D





Watami Casual Japanese Restaurant
2 Jurong East Central 1 Unit #01-17 JCube
Singapore 60973
Tell: 6684 5300
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 12:00

J Cube Branch does not take reservation.






FOR ALL STUDENTS!!!! There's currently student meals promotions @ JCube branch and the price goes as low as $4.90. It's a filling meal! I ordered the pork belly set 'cause I don't really like beef and that's only $6.90 too! *confetti in the air and singing angels* lolol



Ok, so I think it's called Pork rice with egg yolk in stone pot. Lol Phew, long name 









Mix the egg in and you get a nice meal! I didn't finish 'cause small appetite fml. All the good food in the world and I only have half all the time ):




Next, we ordered my favorite scallops! :D 






The one on the right is toufu! I can never ever eat toufu so it's a waste that I couldn't try it too! D: 




Beef Sukiyaki hotpot that I shared w grandma and aunt. The beef here is tender and the stench (I can't stand the smell/taste of badly served beef) is bearable so I had plenty of beef slices! 

$15.80 if I'm not wrong. It's a set meal for two, and a little kid with small appetite works too! -_- lol 












Okay, yes I survived all the food photos and my tummy is growling now.

So why's my post titled I AM NOT ON A DIET is pretty evident. BUT I'm just really frustrated, like REALLY FUCKING FRUSTRATED (ok lol) that my aunt insists that I'M DIETING and even told my doctor that I'M DIETING just because I'm borderline underweight and I've a small appetite. The fact is, I eat all the time and I DO GROW FAT. IT JUST GOES TO MY FACE and nowhere a little distribution to my body. People should just stop assuming D: Okay done ranting hahaha.  

________________________________________________________


Presents from the sister! Diss me for being immature but I’m so loving my bunny bedroom slippers, Hello kitty headset, and Barbie plate set lolol. Yes, and there’s Scrabble too, it’s good for all vocabulary lovers!

I’m sure there will be people out there who can’t bring themselves to read the next line as long as they don’t get a word in the previous paragraph.






For e.g.

Mary, an AMBIDEXTROUS individual with a fervent love for greenery

And I’ll be like WTF IS AMBIDEXTROUS I MUST FIND OUT IF NOT I WON’T READ ON lolol. So yes -_- I’m pretty stubborn in this sense. 





Bunny slippers which make squeaky noises! The ears flap open when I put them on :) 



Headset for radio purposes only lol




Attended appreciation event for mentoring yesterday. Was close to tears watching one of the videos. Such a heartwarming event that makes me feel touched and grateful to be given an opportunity to be a mentor and even be in the committee, having more chances to plan events for these angelic kids with a devil's tail. (Ok I shall not go on just in case it turns into a speech lol) 



Caught Sinister @ The Cathay with the bunnies again. I THINK I MUST BE NUTS TO WATCH HORROR FILMS. I NEVER EVER DO THAT. So yes, I was obviously so frightened during/after the movie but still, for the sake of my pride, trying to act like a brave kid lolol. Disappointed 'cause they don't really want to watch perks of a wallflower. But it's okay, shall find someone else to watch with me then! ^_^ 

Sinister's from the producer of Insidious and Paranormal Activity, and the director of The Exorcism of Emily Rose. You'll shit bricks if your courage level is as high as mine ._. 

Diligently updating my blog one day before school term begins again. I'll be occupied with work; committee events seem to be surging lately, and yes new projects and tests/exams to cram for in the coming semester. I'll still be blogging but when I'm busy, I've to prioritize D: 




A quote I came upon yesterday. If you've been following me on Twitter, I tweeted about a true story I heard over the radio yesterday: A couple refuse to abandon the corpse of their dead son for six years, and instead choosing to preserve it in a freezer. They would talk to him from time to time: Open the lid, set up chairs next to the freezer and just start chatting. Even when the news started spreading, they felt that it isn't the right time to let go yet. That actually makes me wonder about the extent that one will go for love, however mild, to simple mortals like us. 

How much time should you give yourself to mourn over someone you've lost before it's time to finally let go? I really don't know what's the right answer.

Alright, that's all for my really, really long post. Goodbye, and good luck for first day of school snugglebunnies! ♥

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog