Saturday 6 October 2012

Upper Thomson Road Food Adventure!



Yes finally. This is a post that's due for a week and then, as usual, things always turn up to ruin my original plans, and the photos remind me of a blatantly stupid mistake, this and that, so YAY, LET'S FINALLY TALK ABOUT MY ADVENTURE

Stops of the Day (#SOTD): 

  • Rochor Beancurd House (Upper Thomson) 
  • Penang Recipe (Upper Thomson)
  • Salted Caramel (Upper Thomson)
Disclaimer: It's gonna be 90% our faces and 10% food so wtv lolol. GOODBYE FOREVER ~ 

________________________________________________________________

Rochor Beancurd House

Address: 232 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 
Opening Hours: Daily, 12pm-3am 




It's my second time trying out rochor beancurd. I came for the beancurd but I fell in love with the sweetness of their soyabean milk instead. It differs for everybody I guess, since pudding appeals to me more than traditional beancurd. 


Pleasantly surprised by the recognition that this shop has from so many renowned artistes and celebrities! YAY I TRIED GOOD FOOD! *flips hair*  


________________________________________________________________


Penang Recipe

Address: 244P Upper Thomson Road
Opening hours: Daily, 11am-11pm


First time trying penang food! Sat to ponder a little about what to order and then we realize the more popular dishes here will be their char kway teow and assam laksa. Hope that will help when you're clueless like us :) 


Yes lol, after such a long period of indecisiveness, I decided to try their penang assam laksa! 



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ OMFG I swear it's really good! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Just in case you don't have a good tolerance for spicy food (I DON'T!) please order a drink lol 
I'm gonna whine about not having prawns, shrimps, meat, shrimps lol in my meal 
BECAUSE Y U NO FEED CARNIVORES MEAT LOLOL
But the flavoring and sauce of the entire bowl of laksa is too good 

5/5 So do give it a try if you ever drop by :D 









________________________________________________________________

Salted Caramel

Address: 246F Upper Thomson Road Singapore 574370
Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-11am
               Eve of PH, Friday & Sat 12pm-2am 






I'm pretty amazed that their ice cream doesn't have preservatives & artificial sweeteners. Hats off for using real fruits and natural ingredients because they still taste really good!  






________________________________________________________________

Alright, brace yourselves for annoying camhoe photos OR you can click 'x' on your server and goodbye forever LOLOL

With my big sister Shu liang! Wahlao no fair, I swear she's a master in love la! 


Shu Liang: Texts a guy. Does he like me ah? But I think he did hint me a little leh.
THAT VERY NIGHT ON WHATSAPP: Oh Chloe, I think I'm attached. 
OMFG LOL 大师就是大师
Sighs, jinxed in love

AND THIS BUNNY IS SO CRAZY. OF COURSE I'LL BE HAPPY FOR YOU LAH! I STILL BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALE ENDINGS AND PRINCE CHARMING OK FUCK HAHAHA.
LAST LONG WITH YOUR NERD HANDSOME BOY!!! :P




Keep Calm and Bunny Tooth. 










I was spamming photos of us together when I realize she really doesn't have much facial expressions lolol and I'm like EH SMILE LEH!!! ): LOL but apparently it doesn't really work 

SO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN NEXT TO HER HAHA FML









 Dress Classy & Octopus Face hehe






Ends off with a gigantic photo of my face to annoy you lolol 


This is a hardworking post and I don't know if I should rant but okay lah no, I shall whine tomorrow. 

Maybe you'd have thought that some of my more recent posts have a rather different side of the usually melancholy, sad and weepy me. Well, I mean, I'm still easily sad but I've been spending my days with very happy and innocent people. They taught me how it's like to be caring and selfless, they are like children who crack wacky and stupid jokes that people I hang out with won't really pay attention to; they eat prata all the time and I'm so sick and tired of it lol, they say I overthink and that many of those things I shouldn't even care about; they make a statement about what I wear ALL THE TIME. With these people, I became a child again. I learn how to be happy and I never want to be away from them.

Wow, that's pretty sentimental. Maybe things will change on the 11th and then, goodbye forever LOLOL 



Let's end off with cute octopuses for you! Thanks for reading. 

 
This is how I'm feeling now. #sleepymodeon



 


This is a cheeky me after I've done something naughty like HACKING LOLOL


 
This is me if I don't get off my blog now so I can grab dinner and bathe haha 


MISS YOU, AND READ MY RANTS BUNNIES 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog