Tuesday 9 October 2012

Love, Autumn




I’m so thrilled that I’ve a couple of posts in mind already. I’ll be blogging about food (Yes, again lol) but not now, because the previous post was already about 

买东西 吃东西 买东西 吃东西 买东西 吃东西 

WHY DO YOU EAT ALL THE TIME!!! Lolol.

I’ll keep this post short and sweet. Will try to blog more often and record more things in my life because…when the school term begins again, I know I’ll be very busy.





More clothes for school! 

As a girl who’s living on the West side of Singapore for the past 18 years of my life, I find shopping @ fashion boutiques carrying online labels so troublesome!

I’ve to travel to town every single time I want to stock up on clothes in my wardrobe. Which practically is, ALL THE TIME. I love buying new clothes so much! (I still want tribal dresses, more tribal skirts, rompers, jumpsuits lol….never ending list)

So yes, just like every other west sider girl, I’m so happy that Blogshop Empire has another branch in Jurong Point!



JP1 
Blogshop Empire #03-28

TIME TO GO SHOPPING GIRLS!!!!


Gotten myself a new notebook for school. Well, I’ve tons of notebooks for each semester and by the end of two weeks, everything will be chucked at the back of my mind.





Notebooks are essential to me because I can’t tolerate disorganization.  I need to keep track of things and I need to record my thoughts and scribble, scribble when the lecturer gets boring (but still appear hardworking).




“There is no cure for acnes.” OMFG when my dermatologist said that I was so scarred for life, both mentally and physically. Apparently, acnes don’t go away permanently, with stress, alcohol, bad skincare regime or wtv, it comes back. Just changed my skin medicine to last me for the next four months. I’ve been receiving compliments that my skin’s getting better!

ps: I didn't photoshop my complexion -_- So basically what you see is what you get. I've acnes on either sides of my cheeks and a little on my forehead. I don't put on blusher (to not worsen my condition) and also partly because my acnes make my face look really red on photos all the time wtf. 
 _________________________________________________________________________________

I’m a perfectionist. I demand things to be done. I relish control.
That’s me. But sometimes between friendship and work, it’s hard to draw a fine line.
I should stop pursuing perfection and learn to be more understanding.

Monday night, Tuesday morning
Happy, thanks to three boys who are really, really cute 
Feeling a little down now though, let me try to cheer myself up



As promised, a short post for you. 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog