Friday 5 October 2012

Interview/Nando's

Second intake interview yesterday and I rose early and arrived punctual for the event. No consolations, because I was having a hard time getting to sleep because thoughts but good effort! These couple of days were pretty weird, and then I was on the other end of the table, interviewing instead of being interviewed. Haha as usual, people find me fierce/scary/intimidating/wtv, but that's just how I look if I don't smile!!! D: They don't even know that I'm a really nice person irl *sobs sobs* HAHA AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A LIE YOU FAGGOTS LOL 

The perks of interviewing: Hacking!!! Lol. And it thrilled me when I was shown SNL SJ episode. I haven't laughed this hard for such a long time. 




Interviewers' OOTD: Bracelets! Lolol
We didn't even liaise before this so it's really cool. And sorry to my friends that I didn't ps this because I realize my hand actually looks so white! :p 


Headed to Nando's @ Star Vista afterwards for dinner. 









Ordered Peri Peri Chicken (1/4) with two side dishes. The meal came up to $13.90 (not inc gst) and I thought everything tastes really good. The garlic breads are big so if you have a small appetite like me, you'll be already bloated by the end of the meal hehe 

Yes, so 4.5/5 for what I ordered but the service @ the new restaurant had me and my friends in stitches because they pretty much mixed up all our orders. Well, at least the food is good. 



Double expresso the other day @ Jamaica blue cafe. 






Nice and comfortable place with extra attentive service staff who constantly came over to ask how I find the coffee lol. No, actually I don't really have a preference for it but thank you anyway, I had a pleasant experience. 

Two updates in a day, because I don't want thoughts to ruin this otherwise perfect post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog