Monday 5 November 2012

Sylvester and Happiness























Yay to update! I shall not elaborate on my busy life now since if you've always been reading, you'll probably find me a pain in the ass for whining about the same thing everyday, every time. I shall whine in the next post lah! :p Hehehe. 

No time to camwhore! So I've taken to sneaking photos of myself for my blog with every good opportunity. I just don't wish to fill every post up with nothing but words, words, words. 



It sure was embarrassing lugging my giant sylvester to school but #anythingformentoring lah! LOL



This is my dazed face after vomiting. Lol I tweeted about vomiting the SECOND I alighted from the cab. Lucky driver 




The awkward standard face whenever I'm camwhoring outside from the comforts of home D: 



The I need food in my tummy but why is he not here yet so I still have to wait face lolol



Damn I look like a rat 






Anyway, the past week was really great, it's almost perfect. I know my happiness doesn't last and I shouldn't even be greedily hoping that this week will be good too. (In fact, I've negatively expected that things will be bad /: Intuition)


Happy things!
  • So I made friends with a boy I really wanted to befriend for a long, long time! I mean, technically we are friends but usually we just behave like acquaintances. I'm so happy that I can call him my friend matter-of-factly now :> The thing is, I can totally relate to his humor and so it isn't that hard to hit it off hehehehe

  • Gonna emcee for an event! OMGOMGOMG. I A M S O H A P P Y . (And when I'm happy, I practically just wave my hands in the air and scream and nod my head vigorously and my friends are like she sure is excited lolol) I mean, I usually stammer in big crowds because pressure but when I'm handed a script and all, the tension gets so exciting and cool and tantalizing and I just don't wanna breathe. (makes no sense but you get me /:) Heyhey, I've done emceeing infront of my 1,500 strong secondary school before and uniformed group camp but it's such a long time ago and I don't know if I'll be frightened again but who cares :D 

  • Finally decided against being somebody's second option. 

  • Made many new underaged friends at work and they're really fun to be with! Especially this new 16 year old guy who's feminine and giggly hehehehe 

  • Actually wants to like someone and not to find a replacement :) 

  • Somebody actually really likes me as a friend ^_^ And he comes off a little shy admitting that he really does like me as a friend so I assume it's trueeeeeeee :D And he does understand me really well. Omg why are we so cute. If only he doesn't upset me all the time le sigh.
PS: Actually most of my close friends can read me very well. So I should stop falling for boys who understand me because anybody can do that ): So yes, I'm pretty much referring to point threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *stupid me*

  • Got my pay so shopping! (No time though . . .)


Sad things ): 


  • Busy

  • Stress

  • Pressure

  • Exhaustion

  • No life

  • No life No life

  • No life No life No life 

I thought you say you're not whining?????! BUT IT REALLY ISN'T THAT MAJOR A WHINING RIGHT LOLOL 

Oh and yes, do visit me at my workplace and order pistachio hazelnut milkshake from meeeeeeee! I'm so happy that it's my third favorite drink after alcohol and coffee lol and I do feel really blissful drinking it. I hope I can make it for my crush too! Oh no wait, I already stopped having one. 


Thoughts 




Because our love was a creamy strawberry summer craze. I miss you, I really do. I just don't need you anymore. 





You broke her heart once, twice, thrice, four times five. We said six months but now it's eight going nine. You don't know how pathetic all this is. Don't act like you do. 






I wish I can forget you soon and be happy again. I actually like being happy, I like it so much, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to be. 




It hurts. Hurts to be this happy and knowing that things never last and you think of the past and everything comes back to haunt you again.




We said six months but now it's eight gone nine.
I wish I hit a truck or something and have amnesia and be disfigured but it's ok anyway because I don't remember you anymore. I don't have to hurt. 








I'm so happy to see the rare side of my happy me too. 
But then again, I'm still me and the me I know is deeply bipolar. 
Goodbye for now and I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog