Thursday 8 November 2012

Dressing Janes


Actually have a test tomorrow and I'm just sitting by on my personal blog typing away. 
I've been pretty occupied with my new blog last evening for school and 
I really do hope that you visit it too! http://dressingjanes.blogspot.sg/
That's the 3rd account that I've to manage personally: 
My Public Blog, Mentoring Wordpress and school account

That's probably the first time I've 200 views in a day 
But that's only because of the use of publicity on my online accounts :O
Don't really like the idea of announcing to the whole world this space
It will always remain as the most intimate and comfortable page for me. 



Some photos for my banner last night 

That's pretty much the nicest angle of my unphotoshopped face you're gonna get. 
Face looks a little triangular omfg whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy





Before

Tired face, heavy eyebags and smudged makeup.
Once again without photoshop for you minions who love to judge 



After: Bright smile during photo taking because banner 


You won't get to see the following photos on my school account so that's why you should love my blog to bits and never leave me be hehehehe.



Nerd Look #1 






Sweet #2 




Playful Look #3











Some Banner Choices












Follow my social media account Chloe Goes To School today and learn more about what I learn every Thursday!



Phew, done with the mass uploading of photos :)
I've been a happy girl for a week because . . . shopping!
I've bought so many new clothes again and a new mascara and deodorant!
What I like about the deodorant: It has this After Shower smell
so I can smell fresh even though I'm too lazy to bathe on that particular day LOLOL #honest

Thinking of setting up a flea someday to sell off all my clothes
I usually just wear them once or twice unless they are my favorite pieces
It's a good and bad thing that my tiny physique actually allows me to buy many fitting clothes at affordable prices!
Then again, does fleas work? I mean, I'm too tiny and most girls are average sized
and probably can't wear them. asdfghjkl

I find myself opening up and interacting more with my friends
And that surprised me a little
I've always been the kind of girl who's comfortable not speaking up,
light smiles, short conversations and awkward stares 
Maybe this is a good sign :) 

That's all for now! :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog