Monday 2 January 2012



Had alcohol in my system and was feeling really nauseous till I edited this post a while ago. Arrived home only this morning after spending last night at Ngee Ann City's RADIO'S ROCKIN' COUNTDOWN! event. 






ANYWAY, HAPPY 2012! It's the 1st day of 2012, and I'm leaving a sweet lil' blog post to everybody!

Alright, let’s post sequentially. I went for SP BP Mentoring Xmas/New Year Gathering. It wasn’t…really fun lol! So to spice things up a little, managed to entertain my fellow mentors with a kite, Frisbee and a couple of bubble blowing thing. That awkward moment when I was so excited and I said, “Quick, let’s go blow everybody!”







Received a lego notebook during the gift exchange! (As usual, I’d ALWAYS get notebooks! I HAVE TONS ALREADY.) But no complaints, since the notebook is really, really cute. To add on to that, I’m a person who HAS TO FOLLOW SCHEDULES. In a sense, disorganization messes up my life’s orientation and I can’t get a single thing done. Pretty bad huh.

Afterwards, we went to Lau Pa Sat for dinner. Went drinking with Kelly and ShanShan.




I know I doodled the heart a little gross ah!





NANA! The lucky girl who got my gift hahaha.



-       
That's what happens when you pour buckets of water down your senior's head >:
Why Peiyong like seeing good show ah! Lol.




Anyway, I’d apologize for the abruptness but my girlfriends recently posted photos of the past me on facebook and I’m surprisingly not disturbed by the ugly photos, but very entertained by this new discovery hahaha. So I’m here to share with you one of them!


If you’re interested, you can actually view my facebook photos and laugh at them,
thinking to yourself: 

HAHAHA WHAT AN UGLY BITCH. I’M PRETTIER THAN HER!!!


BUT EH FUCK, YOU 13 YEAR OLD VERY CHIO IS IT!@#$%^&*

Kay la, I’m not so mean. ;) HAHA. I think it's really amusing that was my favorite pose back when I was 13. 

ANYWAY, I WAS REALLY ANNOYED YESTERDAY THAT  I COULDN’T SEND OUT A SINGLE TEXT TO THE 175 PEOPLE.
_l_  Cheebbbbbbbbbs.  Nokia sucks. But I’m still getting Nokia Lumia 710 for my new year’s gift. Everybody’s like asking me when they know this, “Are you a Nokia fan?”

“ARE YOU A NOKIA FAN?”

No fuck, I’m not. Damn it. The latest model just looks chio. I have an evident distaste for the brand, but not targeted at that particular model.


Can you spot which eye is makeup-free? 







Anyway, how was New Year’s Countdown for you guys? Mine wasn’t too bad, okay; I don’t know how to go about describing it. It was really, really good. And that brings me to another point; it’s consequential whom you actually spend your New Year/ Any Important Festival with. I didn’t spend it with my boyfriend, don’t be mistaken, but I did count down with a very, very, very special guy.

Had a couple of drinks and I was condemned for singing my own praises about my alcohol tolerance when one Carlsberg and vodka could easily knock me out. 
BUT NO, THAT ISN’T THE TRUTH OKAY! I’m pretty affirmative that’s because I drank a bottle the night before (please refer to text further above) SO I CAN STILL DRINK. Hahaha, whatever I know you guys still think that I’m bullshitting. IDGAF LOL.






School’s reopening in 2 days time!!!

I’LL BE OFFICIALLY 18 IN 3 MONTHS 27 DAYS. 
18 PLEASE COME SOON :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog