Monday 16 January 2012



Blogged twice today. (Such a rare occurrence!) The one directly below is basically ALL about my new phone, which I’d promised to talk about in even earlier posts. This post will be more centralized on lists, lists, and lists. Yes, a list of things that I’ve drawn up for 2012.



Day 6 of 6: Fell sick. A living example of how heartbreak can impair a person’s health.

Been feeling nauseating for over a week? Flu, fever, cough: check. Have absolutely no appetite to eat, coffee instead of food, pills to sleep. Was foolish enough to do whatever that hurts myself, as long as I stop feeling a thing. Haha, yes fucking dumb. Don’t do that, girls. No matter how sad you are. 
DON’T FUCKING HURT YOURSELF OK.

Monday Blues. I really hate it y’know. When I’m all dressed up nicely, with nice makeup on, and then I’ve to be in those damn lousy moods. I'm just there like: Please get the fuck away from me and don't fucking talk to me. Haiz ): But I’m so blessed that I saw Danny after lessons and he cheered me up so much, that I couldn’t wait to desert that monday blues agony!!! Love that guy so much seriously!




On a lighter note, two mature decisions that I’ve made in 2012:
1) Dyed my hair a lighter shade of brown INSTEAD OF FUCKING BLONDE lol. (Though the idea of blonde still very much appeals to me AND NOBODY NOTICED I DYED MY HAIR AGAIN. HELLO, I DID OK!)


2) Stopped chasing after my supposedly noble love. (I hate that decision, really. And it sucks even more when I’ve to read all those gibberish horoscopes that urged me to talk it out with him.
(The fuck. No?)






I’m not the kind of person who will draw up a list of resolutions for a brand new year. In fact, I’ve never done that, never. *Personally, I find it redundant and practically, a harebrained idea? I mean, come on, most of us will be like: Ah, fuck that. I’ve actually accomplished none/ one or two of the goals I have drafted up. In the end, I’m just wasting time and ink?!

BUT I’M LIKE FINALLY FUCKING 18 THIS YEAR. Haha, yes, I’ve been waiting to be 18 for a very, very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time.

So! I’ve decided to do for once, a short list of ‘resolutions’ for 2012. You’ll soon know why it can’t really be considered as one because some of which aren’t meritorious at all hahaha.

*If you’re one of those really motivated, responsible and disciplined people who ACCOMPLISH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING GOALS, HAHA GTFO I’M NOT ADDRESSING YOU!



TO BUYS

BIKINI + ALL THINGS LEOPARD PRINT ALIKE + MORE CLOTHES AND HANDBAGS.

(Ok, basically. WHAT A GIRL WANTS.)

Next, next.

“Negligently done Resolutions for 2012”

-    CLUB ON FRIDAY NIGHTS/ WEEKENDS ONCE I’M 18

-    Alcohol tolerance    (Up, Up, Up)

-    Don’t smoke!

-    Get GPA 3.7-3.8 (Finally smthg decent lol)

-    Sleep by 1 at least thrice a week. (Which brings me to point no 6…)

-    BE PUNCTUAL FOR LESSONS AT LEAST FOUR TIMES A WEEK.

-    Regular nutritious diet. Don't skip meals!!!

-    Don’t get hurt by another guy :x

-    ***** Blog regularly and increase hits/views

-    Learn how to walk in heels (lol)

-    CENTRE MOTHERFUCKING PARTING HAIR!!!!

#nonsensicalresolutions #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag

No, my profanities are only limited to 'fucks'. 99% of the time.
 Actually I still have A LOT MORE TO ADD ON. But I thought of them last night when I couldn’t sleep so.. heheh.




Emosmlj. Skip this below.
Recently, somebody counseled me and I’m really grateful that he told me things that finally made me wake the fucking idea up.
Is this what he’s been trying to get to me for over a year?
Gosh, I’m such a sick pathetic fucking dumb slut.



To end off this post, I’m delighted to say prior to the fact that SP IS THE NO 1 CHOICE FOR 2011 O LEVEL GRADUATES JAE DECISION, OUR CNY HOLIDAYS WILL END ON 25th INSTEAD OF 24th! ONE DAY LONGER YAY! Haha. It’s always a good thing when the TOP PEOPLE WITH A LOT A LOT OF POWER ARE HAPPY. Lol.

Oh, I changed my blog layout. Hope it makes reading easier! Feedback is so, so welcomed you beyotches ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog