Thursday 12 January 2012




Day 1 of 1: Moving On Stage: 
Declared, an utter flop

It just h u r t s like f u c k. But I’ve felt worse. Probably it’s been only day 1, and I’ve not entirely taken stock of the situation: This time round girl, you’re leaving, and you’re not seeing him again, never. Moving on isn’t easy y’know. Nobody ever says it’s easy to get past tough days, but they say it’s worth it, in the end. I feel like a bitch, I mean of all days why must you do it now?!? Maybe I'm selfish, but I can't stand another goodbye. So afraid that I would hurt him, so afraid that I would hurt any hapless victim. But … I’m the only one hurt.

Ahhhhhhh fuck it. J u s t m o v e o n . I don't believe it's so hard. 


 I want to watch the vow, so bad. 
Somebody ... else?  



That’s what I’d say, but now, it doesn’t really matter anymore. It doesn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog