Saturday 21 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!




DAY 11 OF 11: Still sad. Heartbroken? Yes, of course. It hurts. But, I’m starting to pick myself up again. Life, it has to go on. 


Hi folks, it’s CHINESE NEW YEAR’S EVE TOMORROW! Whoots. My favorite festival!(^∇^)Hopefully, Ill get lots of angbao $ so I can buy shitload of stuffs lol.

Oh, and Ill definitely catch the annual CNY Countdown on Channel 8 TOMORROW. Thats like my favorite festive show too lol. Im just so into all things related to this red red new yearrrrrrrrrrrr!

HAPPY CHINESE YEAR TO ERBODEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :>


Barely recovering from a huge bout of illness lately. Of course I’m sad la, still fucking soap-opera dramawhore brainless girl sad. BUT! I WANT TO PICK MYSELF UP AND START ALL OVER AGAIN WHERE I FELL.

Some underlying questions that people have asked of me:

Will you forgive him?
Can you be his friend again?
Do you hope to see him again?

No, I won’t.
Never.
No, positive.

And great job there, reading me like an open book. @.@


That's what I was told. But I still can't bring myself to hate him. So I'm not going to say anything in spite anymore. I'm the one who can't control my own emotions, I'm the one who still loves. 



To all those people who’ve been regular readers of my blog and been coerced to read those sad, sad, sad, VERY FUCKING SAD posts recently, I’m so, so, so, SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

You guys must be thinking,
“Finally she has woken up ah!”

Aw :’) Yes I have. 

BUT I CAN’T PROMISE THAT THIS OPTIMISM WOULDN’T FADE AND I WON’T FEEL SO EMOFUCK AGAIN. Who knows one day I might be bombed by a depression ray of darkness?! All I can promise is, I won’t hurt myself again. Motherfuckers, I’m going to eat a lot, a lot, a lot and gain back all the weight that I’ve lost when I was down with high fever.




I’ve a fervent passion for blogging. Initially, I thought that I’d get tired of this shit and run back to my books one day. (Uh, probably a bad metaphor but you get me!!) But, I actually enjoy blogging :’) Frankly speaking, if I’m fucking pretty and popular, I’d quit school and focus on improving and polishing up this little space of mine. If I can earn moolah from my blog that is. I’ve never regretted choosing poly till this sem. I realize I can’t drag myself to school on 8am classes, like #lateforlife #foreverlate #latelatelate #lateagainah! I think JC life would suit me more because I’d be forced to be disciplined. But come to think of it, no dye hair, no do this no do that, no home clothes, no big black ear studs, no cb la. K, I’m better off being my poly girl :p

Honestly, I can't help being ugly ok. I can't help feeling ugly because all the bloggers out there look so fucking chio and perfect and tall and slim )': But it's okay!!!! Confidence. Haha. Fuck all these shit. 



GUDBI! (╹ω╹ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog