Monday 16 January 2012

Nokia Lumia Series Phones


So, yes, I got my new phone last week. It’s not Iphone 4s, HTC, Samsung and whuuuuuuuuut? Haha, am definitely not a gadgets girl so ignore my oblivion please. If you’ve been reading my blog regularly, I have intended to get this phone

-

-

-

-

-

NOKIA LUMIA 710


Apparently, I was very much attracted to the exterior of the phone. You can read more about its reviews here.


For your information (If you’re too lazy to browse/have no intention to change your phone/chanting “IPHONE USER FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

It is one of the best android phones in the market now arses.

I’m so very impressed that the phone isn’t only pretty and sleek, it’s user-friendly and has great functions, serving its purpose as a recommendable windows 7 mobile phone to its best ability.

About the battery life, no it died on me VERY, VERY EXTREMELY FAST /: Not because I got a deficient phone, but I fucking forgot to charge for 7-8 hours on the first usage.



This latest series of phone introduced by Nokia, as I’ve realize after some research, is actually introduced to enter the rife competition of existing smartphones in the market. I’d reckon it’s Nokia’s blueprint to shake free of its current image, which isn't really high-end?

As quoted from the yahoo news:

“Nokia has declared war in the US smartphone market, with a Microsoft-powered handset tailored to take on Apple iPhones and Google-backed Android devices.”

 No, this is not a commissioned advert for Nokia Lumia series itself. I’ve received feedback from many people about the advantageous and convenient functions of the phone and its sleek appearance. So, this is a really good recommendation for anybody interested in the lumia series phones. A word of advice: Wait for Nokia Lumia 800 or Nokia Lumia 900. They’re definitely much better than mine. 




Be a Nokia Lumia user today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog