Tuesday 24 January 2012

Lunar New Year #Day1


Cantonese song!




Happy Chinese New Year Guys!


How was CNY for you guiseeeeeeeeeeeeee out there?!? I hope it's filled with lots and lots and LOTS of fun and laughter, fanta drinks (ok whut?), nice festive shows to watch, sumptuous food like our favorite STEAMYYYYYYBOAAAAATYYYYYYY, all the catching-ups with your lao bu si (old never die :p) aunties and uncles who just love to ask repetitive questions that they have obviously done so the year before, and the year before the year, and the year before the year before the year ~~~






ONE VERY GOOD SCENARIO: 


AUNTY LAO BU SI: Girl ah, wa long time never see you! Zhang da (grow up) liao ah! 
Me: Oh. Thank you! 
AUNTY LAO BU SI: Come, come. Sit down here. How's your studies coming along?
Me: Orh, ok. My studies' been pretty average, coping along.
AUNTY LAO BU SI: Wa, like that ah! Good to know! You in poly or JC?
Me: Uhm poly. 
AUNTY LAO BU SI: Is it your O level not good ah? Why never go JC!!! Aiyo, poly not as good leh!
Me: Uhm, actually, I'm interested in a media course, that's why.
AUNTY LAO BU SI: Orh, I know I know! Is it the mass comm in np ah? That one good leh!
Me: ... Uhm, SP Media and Communications in fact.
AUNTY LAO BU SI: Orh, ok. *Awkward pause* Aiya why don't want go JC, waste one more year tsk tsk! Got boyfriend or not ah?
Me: Uhm, no i don't.
AUNTY LAO BU SI: Why don't have boyfriend! Your mom doesn't allow is it! Aiyo, 18 years old can have boyfriend liao! You need me to talk to your mom?
Me: ...

So I told another aunt "I have a boyfriend" to test the reaction.
AUNTY LAO BU SI 2: Tsk, xiao xiao nian ji (small tender age) don't have boyfriend la aiyo! Not good for studies! 

....... 


The all time favorite comment: Aiyo, why you still small small one! Never eat is it! Your parents never feed you ah! Come eat eat! 






AND YES OF COURSE, HOW CAN WE FORGET THE CHILDREN'S DEAREST THING TO DO!!!!!


COLLECT ANGPAOS AHHHHHHH! LOTS OF IT YOU PEOPLE 
(^∇^)




Wow, what a jolly little post with a festive mood! :D Once again, Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!
P.S: There's my pesky little brother lol! PHOTOBOMBER PLEASE.


More photos below! 



steamboat time! 



My pre-makeup look before I doll up for the day! Digital curls. 


Very tempted to do digital curls after my CNY Day 1 look! Buuuuuuuuut. I shall wait for my centre parting fringe (I command you to  grow long now, fringe!) before I do anything drastic ;) Just wait for my 18th birthday in 3 months time!!!


My siblings!


 Sister and her boyfriend!




Don't judge me ah! Took this photo after I bathe at night, so no makeup on again!!! /: 
My mom's the cutest woman on earth aw! :')








Once again, Happy Chinese New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog