Tuesday 3 January 2012

#POSSIBLEWITHSP SP DMC OPEN HOUSE 2012

Before I begin on a proper blog post tomorrow, I’d like to first make a special advert to aspiring media students that SP DMC (Diploma in Media and Communication)’s Open House officially commences from the 
5th-7th of January this year! 

So for O/N Level Grads, (Congratulations! You SURVIVEDDDDDDDDD), please drop by and take a look at SP DMC Booth at the School of Communication, Arts and Social Sciences (CASS) Building! You lucky beyotches, CASS has newly introduced ‘The Agency’ this year and the new batch of year ones will be able to use this Agency for a real life experience of the media industry! 

As a DMC student, I have this fervent gush of pride and passion for my course, because it’s AMAZING like this. If you want a broad-based course that educates you on advertising, radio, new media, journalism and even business, join us today! :’)



And yes, this is the state-of-the-art agency I’ve been talking about!






Make SP DMC your choice today, and trust me, you're already one step closer from materializing your dreams! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog