Saturday 14 January 2012



#Day 3 of 3: About to give up on myself. doing a very bad job at recuperating, not even anywhere decent.

Recently, I’ve come up with a plausible explanation as to why POLYTECHNIC LIFE TRIUMPHS A JC DECISION: It’s clichéd but yes, you meet MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE and you have to work and adapt to varying working and leadership styles. You’ll be thinking, “Fuck la, she’s such a bitch/he’s such a manhoe. I don’t even want to work with them.” BUT THEN YOU’RE FORCED TO. You want the end results, you have absolutely NO CHOICE. 






1.You give up, you lose out.
2. If you don’t, you get so exasperated you want to end your life. (Lol, exaggerated)

I’m saying this because in these 8-9 months that I have been a Polytechnic student, I’ve experienced many different people in cheerleading, mentoring and in class. Now that I’m in sub committee and have more group works to tackle in school, I’d realize that not everybody is easy to work with. A recent episode in mentoring makes me realize that this journey is not going to be easy anymore, it’s not. I love all of them still but when a group has so many leaders with so many voices and perspectives, I can’t expect everybody to adopt a diplomatic and compromising leadership style. Some people DEMAND things to be done and they use extreme ways to get their message across. I’m glad I voiced out my honest opinion to them and I hope things will get better )’:

WATCH THIS!!!



Came across this video on Facebook. That’s how simple love should be. It's actually a Racial Harmony Video la hahaha. (Reminds me of those primary school crushing days)




Ok, shall reveal this really embarrassing and awkward thing that I did back when I was a primary two girl! As a small tiny little girl, I secretly slipped a love letter into this small tiny little boy’s bag. LOL HAHA. And I even poked him afterwards with my short stick-like little hand and whispered, “You must open your bag later ok?” Then I blushed and ran away. HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK. Maybe that’s the reason why I like this video huh! The small boy like me siah! LOL AT THE FACE.


Oh ya, in the end, nothing came out of it. (If not he would be my first boyfriend at 8 years old huh :p) It's ambiguous: He likes me, and I like him. But we were so young, we have no idea how to stead :> Sometimes, I do see him around and I think to myself if he ever remembers those days. Haha so cute!




Ok yes, bottom-line: Love should always be this simple.

I need a vacation, or a quick getaway. Not all these responsibilities in my life. 
I need a b r e a k . It comes to the point that when people need my time, and I’ll be like: Wait ah, let me check my schedule! )’: It’s only been the last semester of year one and I’m already so busy. That’s why I’m so, so hesitant to sign up for Frontliners in spite of my obvious passion.


I’m blessed with amazing people in my life who make me smile. Maybe they don’t even know what I’m going through, but their silly antics and nonsensical nonsense can always cheer me up and make me forget the pain for a short while. Even if it was for a fleeting moment, it doesn’t hurt as much around them. I cherish this friendship so much; I hope nothing changes amongst us.


I’ll post on my new phone in the next post! This post’s too lengthy. >:


It's already Day 4 when I finished this post. Please continue to give me the faith to get through it for the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog