Friday 30 December 2011



Chosen Brian Jr. and Niko McKnight's “Marry Your Daughter” as the music video for this post because it’s such a sweet and romantic song. It’s a lovely piece that should be recommended if you have any relatives or close kin that are tying the knot in 2012. Hmm. Unquestionably a lovely song that I’ve put on replay time and again.

It’s ONE DAY away from THE FINAL DAY OF 2011!!!

Do you have any plans for “Countdown 2012” yet? If not, time to start cracking your skulls apart, and wrestle with the ideas. For me, I’d probably be lounging in town and basking in the festive mood. What’s not to like about 2012? Well, that’s if you’re turning 18 like SOMEBODY HERE! To tell the truth, simply the idea of my 18th Birthday excites me. 

Ok, and it’s really just because of the booze and the partying.



I’ll be blogging about hair in this post. Why hair? It mightn’t have been very obvious (wait till I unearth more condemning curly hair photos) but I had my hair done. Hmm, wait I ought to rephrase that. It sounds like I had a wig up my scalp or something haha. I’d my hair rebonded. Honestly, I was unreceptive to the idea of straightening my hair back when I was 13 and girls around me have rebonded hair. With no offense intended, I personally find it distasteful and unappealing. It’s like: ‘Everybody on the streets have such long and unusually straight hair, MINE’D BETTER BE UNIQUE’. That sort of thinking y’know?

Was contemplating between digital perm and rebonding in recent months and the thought of doing dolly curls seems too risky for virgin hair, so I went for something safer.

Some photos for easy referencing below:

BEFORE REBONDING




Ok, bear with all the uglier past photos of me with unkempt hair )': 
BUT I WAS TRYING TO SHOW THE DISPARITY SO..WHATEVER :P











AFTER















SO FOR YOU GUYS/GIRLS OUT THERE WHO SAY "There's no difference whether you rebonded or not what!" 


NOW I HAVE PROVEN YOU WRONG. LOL


Anyhow, don’t be mistaken. There are still TONS OF GIRLS WITH REBONDED HAIR on the streets. So to make yourself avoid the nagging thought that ‘Aiya, I’m just another face in the crowd’, just mindfuck yourself with this mentality:

“It’s okay, 
my rebonded hair looks way nicer than that bitch next to me.”


LOL HAHA. That’s not a bad idea right!!! If you’re really going to be so inconsolable about being ‘common’, well probably a feasible thought :p It depends on the face shape though, really. And I think something to do with soft and hard rebonding, maybe?

Guess what, I’ve already prepared the message that I’m going to send out on 1st January 2012 00:00! So don’t be touched if you’re amongst the 175 people in my contact list that I’m going to send to. IT’S NOT THAT I’M A KIASU SINGAPOREAN. I’ll be out that day and I don’t want to be half sober and typing “Hey you bootylicious babes, Happy New Year. Want some booze?” You know what I mean? To add on, my text has been well thought-out (short and sweet) so, YES JUST WAIT FOR IT.




Oops, been A LITTLE OCCUPIED so the space was stagnant for awhile. Shall not keep my viewers waiting too long the next time round. Will be back with a greater, more amazing post! Love you all so much. 

Mentoring Xmas cum New Year Gathering later! BYE.
(RUNNING MAN EPISODE 74 NOW. FINALLY POSTED FINISH :')



* Blog is best viewed with Safari. Font is slightly different with Firefox or Windows D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog