Tuesday 13 December 2011


Hi. From this post herein, I’m going to remove all music from my background and insert a music video (which will be my current fave that I’m tuning in to while writing this post) Alright, for today, it will be a Korean music video. Just press ‘Play’ and listen while you browse through this post. Thank youuuuuuuu.


It's late, and I'm supposed to be working on my script for vpdp tmrw. Shall hurriedly finish this post and get back to work. Insatiable desire to blogggggggggg. 

Reasons why I detest camp: The inability to don pretty clothes, prance around w makeup on, all the sweat and perspiration from games and activities (resulting in bad complexion and looking so pale and listless and dirty and muddy and disgusting…LOL that’s how much I hate such activities). So, that’s partly the reason why I have missed cass boot camp with unadulterated intentions. But, hmm guess I can’t wriggle my way out of mentoring leadership camp >: Okay hee, I’m not upset about that alright, SO NOT. Well, maybe not totally enthusiastic about it either hahaha. But I’m still going; that’s what matters isn’t it. Hello, my complexion is already bad enough!!! I’m betting a 3 days outdoors camp wouldn’t do it much good.


So I watched MAMA awards rerun. HAHA OMFG. I’m converted into a true blue kpop fans. Couldn’t believe that me, with the shortest attention span anybody ever known of, actually sat through MAMA awards. Ok, theoretically, from part 2 onwards BUT IT’S IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH TO BREAK MY PERSONAL RECORD LOL. I’m a girl who could watch a movie with a very attractive guy and still be in a semiconscious, semi-asleep state halfway through the movie. Kpop stars  I like: SNSD, 2NE1, BEG, 2AM (Because of WGM Adam Couple!), 2PM (Nichkhun), Yoon Doo Joon from B2ST and Suzy from Miss A. Oh, not forgetting Hyun Bin, Kim Sun Ah from Scent of a woman, AND RUNNING MAN MATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. (So now, it has become a fangirl page. I’d apologize.) But, can I add on that I like JONGKOOK AND GWANGSOO AND JAESUK AND GARY MOST?

Trust me; I was tearing by the time SNSD won the most coveted “Artist of the Year” award and Super Junior “Album of the Year”. Actually, I’m not much of an SJ fans, but their speech made me cry. Something along the lines of: “We used to be nothing, so insignificant, nobody bothered about us. But you, SJ fans, made us who we are today.” SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES LA. I can’t remember exactly.

Reminded me of those days when I was still a Red Cross member. Yes, I’m a Red Cross Member! Nobody ever believes due to my small frame that I COULD MARCH REASONABLY WELL UNDER THE SCORCHING HEAT and my obvious fear of blood. Straying away from my post, I remember how my stubbornness many times put my health at a disadvantage. There were many ceremonies, changing parades and events that I went to where we had to stand under the hot sun for hours without moving. So, a couple of times, I was on the verge of fainting, and trust me, I ACTUALLY MARCH WHEN EVERYTHING GOES DARK AROUND ME. I was starving, and giddy, and everything just turned pitch black lol. Haha, I don’t even know where I was marching to la seriously. All I was thinking was let’s preserve my pride and dignity. I want to do well, for myself and for my entire squad. Yes, I’m still alive. Not an apocalypse of a zombie typing.



Well yes, I said I cried when SJ won the award because I remember how when I first joined Red Cross as a tiny (OK, EVEN TINIER), small and puny little ponytail 13 year old girl, we were so, so, SO UNRECOGNISED. When we were marching, nobody actually gives a fuck. But gradually, through the years, I and 8 other members, we eventually assisted the unit to win the double gold awards, and we actually made history in HYUG for that. HAHAHA, BEST MEMORY OF MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE.
My girlfriends are so busy studying for their papers, and my girlfriends in poly are either overseas, at camps, trainings or whatever. I’m so free (and bored) from Friday-Today. Practically the longest time I’ve been stuck at home since the start of this year. I still want to get my shopping done before Wednesday.

I’ve started watching Scent of a Woman and Material Queen last night, adding on to my weekly must-watch RUNNING MAN. THEY ARE MUST WATCH!!! Especially Scent of a Woman; had me tearing by episode 2. Maybe I’m a crybaby (I don’t know!) but they are such amazing drama serials alright. Haven’t watched a proper drama since dog years ago? Been busy all these while.



Changed my makeup. Well, people wouldn't really realize it, too subtle to be noticed. But for vain girls, changing their makeup changes the mood too! HEE. Shall camwhore really soon, alright. Lazy. Camwhoring needs skills too alright! :p Reminded me of a conversation with my friends and they said: "Aiya Chloe's definition of "chio" is so weird lor. Her "chio" = DOLL LOOK + BIG EYES. Don't know what she's thinking." HAHA LOL. Isn't dolly a kind of PRETTY too? Hmm. 

Felt like GIVING UP ON EVERYTHING AND JUST GET A FREAKING O FOR THAT PARTICULAR ASSIGNMENT. Sick and tired of all these shit. I TYPED 'FELT' BECAUSE I NO LONGER FEEL IT :) Hopefully, won't feel it again ._. Was so angry till I spoke to my brother and read my favorite novels. Had a warm bubble bath and talked it over with my groupmates. Now I'm feeling much better. WE ALL NEED GOOD COMMUNICATION. When we communicate, I realize that everybody are willing to give in and condone one another. I must have been a horrible naggy and cranky bitch to my groupmates. Haha, but hopefully they can understand my stance and appreciate my efforts when we can finally call everything a wrap! This groupwork will certainly make me learn substantially. I won't give up. I'm going to make things work, with them :)

This was supposed to be a short post but my feelings overwhelmed me. So it became..LONG AGAIN! Haha. Hopefully another update before I’m shooed to camp on Wednesday. Alright, shall end the post with Jodi Picoult’s quote.


If you spent your life concentrating on what everyone else thought of you, would you forget who you really were? What if the face you showed the world turned out to be a mask… with nothing beneath it?
– Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog