Tuesday 27 December 2011





Hi, how was Xmas for you guys? I hope it’s great. Firstly, though Christmas is already over, Michael Buble’s ‘All I Want For Christmas is You’ does fit the bill for this post, so WHATEVER LA, JUST LISTEN. Haha. Will be blogging about my Xmas shortly, but now I’d really like to exclaim, hmm yes EXCLAIM, about my newfound passion for blogging. Apparently, to make this page look neater, I kinda arranged things here and there, and actually forgot about my meals/sleep sometimes /: Now that things are in order, er not really, but hopefully much more organized? I'm feeling contented. Received feedback about what I should take note of with regard to this blog, so amendments will definitely be made to make my readers feel at ease! 

Honestly, I don’t really like the background now cus it’s distracting. But till better ideas come along yeah. Bear with it guys!!! Personally, I find that hidethedollsbell is a much better blog title than “serendipityveil” so I have to apologize that I changed the blog url again. And there’s the ‘DOLLS’ word in my link, what’s not to like! Hahaha.

Whoots. My Xmas Day out. I don’t really know what to say of it; sometimes words do deny me the power of description. So, as another clichéd saying goes, “A photo speaks a thousand words’. Or something similar? Lol. So I’ll let the photos do the talking.





Foam's party sadly over but the dogs stay back for a little awhile ... 










Xmas lights! 











Food @ The Asian Kitchen/ Wisma Atria 



















Sorry to make you hungry :p




















Has been watching Scent of a Woman lately. That explains my puffy eyes at times because this show makes me tear A LOT. Especially when the male lead cried and told the girl how much he hates her for being so selfish to hide her illness and deliberately got close to him. She even has a bucket list of the ’20 things to do before I die’. Of course, he returns to her side. But then, that’s when the actual drama begins. )’:

Painted my nails pink (NO, NO PHOTOS FOR THAT LOL) because it’s hideously painted, and I just painted ‘for the sake of painting’. And trust me, my pink nails actually makes my mood much, much better. Because it’s bright? Hmm.

There was this really awkward moment when I was applying my lipstick and a totally hot guy walked in on me. And I’m just there like: Alright, I can die now.  Well, actually no I don’t have to. As long as I get on the frickin’ bus and get away from him. But the bus just wouldn’t come. And I caught a glimpse of him after I boarded the bus, ok la, not that cute after all. Hahaha. And I stared at him not because he’s hot, but he resembled a guy friend of mine! WITH THAT MOHAWK.



#When a girl is in love with somebody, she would do silly things, and cook up extremely absurd reasons but still be able to make them seem howsoever logical. In simpler, shorter terms, she’s unstoppable. One thing guys need to know, when a girl is in love with you, wherever she goes, whatever she sees, whoever she’s with, YOU’LL BE ON HER MIND. Of course she’ll have other things to deal with, but you’ll be on her mind. Whatever she sees, she’ll feel like getting for you. She’ll think of excuses to speak to you or see you. No matter how busy she is, she’ll make time for you. She’ll learn how to bake cookies for you! Girls love to cook for the guys they like. Sometimes, I envy the blessing of being a guy! Never even had anybody making anything for me as a gift ):

BUT I THINK GUYS SHOULD BE THE ONES DOING ALL THESE THINGS, NOT US GIRLS. LOL. SO PLEASE REFLECT!!!

So I got the new Facebook layout called Timeline and trust me, you’ve to get it, because like me, you’ll probably be laughing at your OLD SELF back in those days you started Facebook. (And I saw something back in 2009 that made me happy! HEHEHE. IT’S A BLOODY SECRET LOL) Now, I know why others say I have changed so much through the years. Well, my fat face is still there la. And I’m NOT ASHAMED of my younger self ok. People do change. I can only say I was much cuter back then! LOL.

& I can't believe I actually thought it was OKAY to type 'LURHHHHHHS', 'LAWLS', 'LORHHHHHS'. Or something like that BACK THEN. LOL! Because if I ever chance upon somebody typing like that now, I'm gonna flag the hell out of that person. LOL Good Ol' Days. Aptly Used? Hahaha. 

Have to start preparing the cards for my girlfriends of 4 years 12 months and 27 days. Going for Claris’s Birthday Party tmrw. Wow, can you believe it, the 7 of us are going to be friends for 5 years in a couple of days :’) I’m so touched and happy. How many true friends can you have in a life? What’s with all the fake hypocritical people I have to contend with some point in time of my life? I’m so fortunate and blessed to have them. 5 years! I don’t think I have friends that I have known and contacted with for such a long term :O

Having said that, best to get started soon. It's 2:17 as of now. 

Can’t wait for Running Man Episode 74 Christmas Specials to be out soon! You can leave me comments as to what you would like me to post about in future posts. More relevant ones perhaps? Till the next post. And I foresee myself updating this page very often till the school term begins again. I have to start coming up with plans for new year! 



MISS ME, WOULDN'T YOU? :')




1 comment:

  1. HELLOOOOO! Saw ur blog (: interesting lah! Esp the silly things girls will do for guys. BUT NAHHHH. I dont do that for the guy I love hehe :p

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog