Sunday 25 December 2011







Hi, it’s me again. Just in case you're wondering why the page wouldn't load or you've been redirected while viewing my blog, it was under construction because I actually changed the blogskin IF YOU'RE NOT BLIND YOU'LL NOTICE. Lol I spent 2 hours working on the layout so I can't help but say I'm so proud of myself. Damn, it definitely looks much better than before! :) Wanna be whimsical and type something like: Hi I’m here again to annoy you with my annoying eyebrows. But no, I don’t have eyebrows that twitch haha! Just watched a makeup tutorial and I must say that girl is good at it. So I conclude that there will be many more makeup that I wanna get to add on to my collections. ♥ ♥ ♥

It’s definitely not easy to look good, but once you get the hang of it, makeup appears to be nothing more than a normal routine, like how you ‘Eat, Sleep and Shit’. (Ok, I did mention this phrase in my previous blog post, SO UNCREATIVE haha) Not really a big fan of fake eyelashes, but after watching the tutorial, it really isn’t all that bad you know!! Won’t be putting it to school, annoys the fucking hell out of my life I swear. But falsies are a must-have for camwhoring. Big time camwhoring. Ok, so here's the video I'm inspired by for you girls who want to improve on your makeup. 



Recently, I read about people commenting on how this society is being such a superficial and realistic bitch. Well, it isn’t the first day we know this for a fact right? I’ve read that countless times in other forums. Personally, I feel that for a girl to look good, you must first desire to look good. If you’re lazy to invest the effort, then I’m sorry, you’ll be 
UGLY FOR L I F E. *Muahahaha* 
Does that make what I just typed seem scarier? Lol. DID IT ON PURPOSE TO SCARE YOU. To be pretty or not is your choice isn’t it? I, for one, definitely am not pretty. But I want to be pretty. So I work hard to look good. How honest! Being pretty boosts your confidence and carries out your self-esteem. All the bullshit about inner beauty being more important than external beauty, tell me that again. 

Oh, and that shit about looking pretty to impress guys, hello. Only desperate losers have that mentality. No! Why should we look pretty for the sake of guys? Come on, they are mere creatures LIKE US, who had apes for ancestors once, LIKE US. No offense to my male readers, smiles. Looking good = Confidence. And with confidence, you can accomplish MANY, MANY THINGS. Damn, this post is starting to get motivational. Wonder how many girls would be moved by my logic?

So, stop saying that you’re ugly and that life isn’t fair because you’re not pretty, 
HELL NO. Erase that thought.

These days, I’m more interested in dolling up and improving on my makeup or appearance than investing my time in love. I’ve derived at the conclusion that love is a high-risk, low returns investment. Unless you’re conscious that your investment in this MNC will guarantee payback, if not don’t fucking waste the time la. What for? So I guess looking good is more important than love to me now? Hahaha. Can’t believe that the once ‘Infatuated in a fairytale love story girl’ is now treating the supposed great and mighty love as a business deal. Guess the heartbreaks that I have encountered really makes me wake the fucking idea up. Really, if you spend your money on your makeup, you look good and makeup won’t criticize or hurt you! NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS OR DRAWBACKS. Ok, whatever shit, that’s my logic hehe. And no, I’m not adverse or opinionated against love.

























Bad complexion, eye bags and Fatty Fat Face are all my nemesis. Sleeping late and not having enough fruits and vegetables are really bad habits! What’s with me watching my dramas and sacrificing sleep? But then again, I have to watch running men, Scent of a Woman (6 more episodes to go!) and Material Queen (5 more!) + my Hong Kong tvb drama leh. How to sleep!

A Blackberry Fans, the latest Blackberry Bold 9900 IS SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE. Smexy I’d say. $518 for dataplan. Damn, if only I had saved up instead of splurging all my pay away on beauty accessories. It’s really looking good that hell of a phone!

-       

























The other day I was with meowmeow Miao Si camwhoring away at her place. And yes, being my loyal reader, this is a shout out to you, HI THERE PRETTYAYEEEEEEEEEEE. She’s the first person that I make up on, and being the first complete attempt, heh, I’m proud of my skills.

Pay sucks, but I don’t feel like quitting because of the friends I have made here. Damn, maybe I should quit in a few months time because the little pay isn’t enough for me to fulfill my material needs.

Because people always tweet about those heartbroken and pathetic and sorrowful love, goddamn it, I’ll be indirectly affected too because I’ll start reminiscing about my own pitiful ghost of a past love history. AND I HATE BEING EMOFUCK. But I can’t help it, goddamn. It’s hard to find the right people to drink with because you can’t guarantee that they wouldn’t take advantage of you when you aren’t sober. Had a relatively bad experience when I was drunk, and that really scared me against drinking alone with guys no matter what kind of shitty mood I can be in. 

























Why can’t I fucking be 18 soon? So what if drinking is bad, it actually helps to numb your senses for a while, I’d pay for that. I’m not a heavy alcoholic, so it’s okay. So what if I do really pick up smoking, I don’t really think it’s much of a big deal now.


It’s scary how much I have changed. But then again, I’ve read somewhere in a quote that people don’t change as they grow older, they become more clearly themselves. I’m really glad I’m not in JC, what’s with all those rules and regulations, I’d probably drop out of school in a few weeks time. I hate studying, really. Though the adrenaline rush mugging for exams kind of excite me at times. I attend lessons and strive to get good grades so as not to disappoint my mom. Frankly speaking, all the news writing and journalism isn’t consequential enough to make me learn new things; I’m really fortunate to have this gift of the language so I can do my own things at my own pace. Getting a good GPA is really to please my mom. And maybe, I do still harness that wish to work in a top-notch advertising firm.

Though I’m busy with school projects, mentoring upcoming BIG EVENT and work, I should still take some time off to visit my grandma. Didn’t see her for a couple of months, and every time my aunt asks of me to pay her a visit, I keep delaying the meet up. What kind of granddaughter am I? Sometimes the older generations do things that we the younger ones cannot comprehend, but we have to pay the price of their actions. That’s why I’ve tried to understand. But I guess, no matter how much we can try, broken people are better off mended by themselves. Couldn’t I say that for myself too?


People should really stop distrusting horoscopes though it's deemed to be howsoever jinxed and hoodwinked like fate. My good friends now, as I've realize, are cancer and capricorn respectively. I have no issues with cancer, of course. Back in secondary school, my bestest guy friends are both cancer and coincidentally born on the same day! How uncanny. Cancer guy friends are one of the nicest friends for taurus girls because they always give in to us and are so nice and jovial to have around. Capricorn males on the other hand, are a more problematic lot for me. Albeit the most compatible sign with me, Capricorn guys are such chauvinists lol! And they probably can't tolerate immaturity, tending to criticize and condemn many things. Maybe the Capricorn Y chromosomes that I have befriended are the extremes ): How unlucky can that be. I still prefer cancer! It's a foolproof friendship heh!

























That’s all for now. And for people who have to read those emofuck stuffs (if I was careless enough to be influenced again), I’d apologize!

Thought of privatizing my blog, but then again, I wouldn’t know who to invite to read my posts. I’ve contended to the reality that some people are really just inquisitive, and since it’s a public space, just read lor. Thanks for your time anyway :p K, till the next time.

Centre parting or not? REALLY CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND ):

2 comments:

  1. Nice introduction of the makeup vid! Learned alot from it (:
    And nope.. U shouldnt do centre parting now. Do it when ur fringe is longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! Will improve in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog