Wednesday 11 July 2012

Disappearance: Day 1


Day 1 Of 6: Alone.

姐姐说得对,我这么笨,怎么会有人不伤害我? 

Cried for such a long, long time last night after ending the friendship with her. 
I've decided to stop answering calls and messages. 
I don't want anybody to know my whereabouts. 
I've shut myself off from all social networking sites. 

I want to die, but I have to live.  
My mom, my sis, my brother, and maybe even my dad, my aunt and my close friends. 
What will happen to them when I'm gone? 
I can feel the tears coming, I should stop writing. 
And if my readers happen to chance upon these 6 posts, don't worry. 
I won't do silly things. 

Between friendship and love, you chose love, sweetie. 
You chose the guy who hurt me so badly. 
The flesh that was torn apart has been bleeding for 128 days. 
You know it better than anyone else, and that's what scares me the most. 
You came along, knew every single bit of my secrets and fears, 
yanked at my pain and left me a bloody mess. 

To you who have decided to hurt me so badly, thank you. 
I hope you've made the right decision. 
You didn't think before hurting me, now you did it. You did it so well. 
They warned me about you, but till the end I trusted that you're genuinely naive and innocent. 
怎么会这么笨。

I should go home now. 
Mom will be worried. 

现实生活中,因为太坚强,公主变成了巫婆。
巫婆落泪了,但是没人看得见。
巫婆永远都是错的。巫婆活该被伤害。
所以公主和王子们才会努力地伤害巫婆。

You can kneel before me now, but I'll let you know, 
I'll hate you to my grave. And you've my word for it. 
You're so good at acting innocent and winning sympathy votes.
I'm sorry. I can't act like somebody I'm not. 
One day, I hope somebody will hurt you the way you hurt me. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Like they said, God took something away from you and in replace, he'll put something better.

    Things always happen for a reason. Learn how to live with the changes in life.

    It will be hard, it will hurt you at times, you will be crazily in pain.

    But at the end of the journey, know that these things happen in order for you to grow. To grow stronger, not to run away, but face the reality.

    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”

    Stay strong, & you'll find happiness one day.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog