Monday 16 July 2012

#Bucket List: To go on a Hippo ride tour at night with the boy I like. Don't laugh at my harmless little wish, please :( 
Was working at Funan mall today and guess what, I chanced upon the first dolls shop in my life! It's amazing. I've been a stickler for dolls since such a long time ago, and I've never had an opportunity to be this close to so many dolls before.
The river at Clark Quay is really beautiful at night. If only I wasn't alone there and then, it'd be amazing if someone was there with me, walking down those streets where people all around were drunk and wasted and having fun. This is the night life that we should all embrace. Let loose and be yourselves. Don't be afraid to be who you are. The people from the boats are full of smiles, the streets are thronged with people drinking icy cold beers, smoking shisha and just enjoying performances and dances. How I envy them ):
I've been a good girl for such a long, long time. I cut my hair and dyed it black. Now, may I look back at this disgusting crop of hair and question myself . . . DAFUG IS THIS SHIT?
Made an appointment for hair extensions this coming Friday. SO guys, if you really do love my short black crop of hair, you've 5 days to reminisce it before it disappears for good. Aunt texted me to say that she bought me a new Nikon 10 megapixels camera yay. Although it's a far cry from my ideal camera (and I've yet to know how it looks like), I'm already contented. Finally a camera to call my own!
To end off this post, I'd just like to say once again, that I'm a really blessed girl to have the support of my 15 other bunnies. I've to say, I don't like them ALL THE TIME, but ok, well, most of the time. They're always there for me, making me laugh and caring for me. It's like a family inside a committee. This is the best decision that I've made, the decision to never leave them in spite of any difficulty faced. I'll be able to take more photos when I meet up w aunt to collect the camera so yay. In the meantime, I'd have to start on my impending datelines, before waiting patiently for friday to come, then hmm, I wanna bask in late nights!
I've to be stronger again. I know my happiness never lasts. But as long as I can, I want to be positive too.        
不是不难过,只是和难过比起来,爱我的人比较重要 . 我不能再让他们为我担心了。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog