Monday 23 July 2012

Dear Doll, I've something to tell you.

Dear Doll, 

It's hard to be happy when you have so much to be sad about. 
Idk, it's like, haven't I tried my best?
What do you expect from me? 

I can't trust anybody. 
In this world, nobody pities you.
They're just waiting for you to fall and they'll devour your bones like vultures.
Remember that. 
Stay strong, my girl.
Don't let words break you. You're more than that. 
This is a difficult phase and everybody's trying to bring you down,
but you can't hurt yourself.
Everything's over when you're dead.
Your dreams, your family, the people who love you. 
Stay strong, stay strong bunny.
There WILL BE people who care and love you, selflessly. 

There will be people waiting for you to grow up and grow strong. 
There will be people who believe in you. 

Don't be so stubborn, learn to accept ideas. 
Don't be negative, cheer up and be a happy bunny. 
Don't be awkward. 
Don't be .... 
Don't be you. 

I can promise everything, I just can't be happy. 
I can never be ok, never ever. 
I'm going to be sad forever. 
There will definitely be moments of joy and happiness,
these I want to remember forever.
But deep inside, I'm just sad. 
And nobody understands. 
Guess only J does, he knows how grief tastes like. 

I need to be happy, I may even want to. 
But people keep breaking you down, 
they're waiting for you to fall down.

Dear Doll, if you're going to survive,
I pray to god that you survive well. 
People are going to smile in your face and tell you how much they love you,
but they've stabbed you and your blood is splattered all over the room,
why can't you see it? 

Somebody tells you that you're only 18 and things will only get worst, not better. 
You've been through much more, so much more than others, 
you almost gave up on this life. 
Turn away the people who hurt you.
Tune down those words that hurt you. 
Dim the lights on people who casted stones at you. 

Dear Doll, you're 18, so much wiser, so much more mature. 
You're going to get hurt so many more times.
Brush it off. Let them judge you. You can't stop them anyway. 

Dear Doll, please know that I love you. 
And your mom loves you, and your dad loves you, 
and you've siblings who are proud of you. 
Your aunt dotes on you, your grandma dotes on you. 
You've a dream for the advertising world. 
You've so many more dreams.
And so many more things to be grateful for. 

Don't let anything break you down. 
Stay strong my doll. 
I hope you do well for your pitch later. 

xoxo

Happiness level: -25% 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog