Thursday 14 June 2012

From Bunny to Bunny.



Wednesday 13th June 2012: 5:12 AM in the morning
Room is dark but it will be bright soon when the sun rises.
Mom came in an hour earlier to say, “You should turn in soon.”

Couldn’t sleep so I looked through close to 2,000 photos on IPhoto. People might laugh at the captions for this post but to me, it’s a post of self-discovery.

I promise to look presentable again. I've been so ugly and gloomy lately, hurt your eyes, didn't I? Caution: All the photos shown in this post are unphotoshopped. I really hope that I don't appear to be too ugly. Miss my brown hair? Read on.







Went to school for Gen Ed presentation. Bright smile even without makeup on. Hair rebonded, spot the happy pimple on the right cheek lol wtf. 


READY FOR MY 17TH B’DAY PHOTOS?
LOL I MUST BE THE ONLY GIRL WHO HAS A CELEBRATION AND STILL LOOK LIKE SOME FUCKING SAD GAYSHIT. 












Colleague told me once that my “ACT SIBEI INNOCENT” face always works so my subordinates won’t have the heart to scold me.

BULLSHIT I’M ALWAYS SCOLDED LOL WTF AND YOU JUST DON’T SEE MY FRIENDS BULLYING ME ALL THE TIME.

YAY TO CUTE FRIENDS AND CUTE BIRTHDAY GIRL THOUGH :D 




The photo that got me a compliment yay, so I shall proudly show it on my blog. 






This was taken before I rebonded my hair for the 1st and only time. Face IS fat but I looked so happy. 




Taken before I headed for Denise’s b’day party. The only week when my red hair stayed on. Hi Money, Bye Money -_-







With drunkard forever karhou (the fuckshit gay face on my left :p) and kor. Haven't seen him in such a long time >:
This was when my hair was slightly below chest area. Fats spilling out of my face but I was still so happy.




Before I rebonded my hair, believe it or not. Hahaha, it’s already so straight la. IGNORE MY RETARDED FACE (I've no reason for the expression -_-) But the point is, I MISS MY LONG HAIR, FUCK. 



 With le sister. 





Prom's photo! 





A LAST PHOTO TO COMMEMORATE THE LONG BROWN HAIRED GIRL.
Please don’t laugh at me when I say this,
BUT
“WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT THINK THAT I LOOK LIKE SOME CHAO AH LIAN WITH THAT HAIR!?”



I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A MENTOR AT ALL.

It's little wonder why I'm always misunderstood. 
BUT that doesn’t mean I’m not offended when people insist that I club. 
FUCK YOU WHICH EYE SEE I CLUB ALREADY CB. 
*mentally kills them 25 million times in my head*
STOP LABELLING ME LA. 


My current short black hair.



Will be keeping my hair long AND THIS TIME ROUND, I WON’T CUT IT ON IMPULSE. I wonder if I’ll dye my hair brown again, that depends on whether long black hair looks good on me. Currently, I’ve been receiving only good feedback on black hair. (I must have scared these people shitless with my ah lian hair in the past ;x)

NOTE TO SELF: PLEASE STOP BEING UGLY, PLEASE.

I WANT TO BE PRETTY.. NO, I NEED TO BE. Low self-confidence is eating me up everyday.


To Self:


You were so happy once. You may have fats all over your face, but you were happy, what happened to you darling? Why did you cut your hair short and dye it black? Didn't you adore your luscious brown locks? You were confident once, why are you cowering in your world, afraid to shame the world with your ugly pudgy face now?

You ARE beautiful, and always will be. Even if you have acne scars/25kg gain/short stick-like legs/ fat and ugly arms/thick lips one day, you’re beautiful to God, and always will be. Please be more confident in yourself.

One day, you’ll be ok. Now, take out some of your confidence and show the world how amazing you are.

To 16-year-old self:

You fell in love, so? You got hurt, what's the big deal? Now, get your act together and forget the boy who broke your heart. How then, do you move on if you're still living in the past? 

To 18-year-old self:

Take your time. One day, you’ll forget him. There will be days when you cry badly and days you can’t remember a single thing. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. 

Take a look at your photos, peek into your past memories bunnies. Remember who you were and what you want to be. Now, go along and be a stronger person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog