Tuesday 19 June 2012

Childhood Memories



I've been a very unhappy person, for the longest time I've known. You might have noticed that I removed the previous post. To readers who have read it “HEHEHE.” Why’s there a childhood post, all of a sudden, you may ask. Was in my room the other day and voila, chanced upon the kindergarten photos that mom placed on our wardrobes. My brother’s the cutest baby boy on earth. Well, he’s handsome now and girls aged 14 and below are welcome to date him.



People can't really comprehend the fact that I DO HAVE a younger brother 'cause I can't even take good care of myself, less say a younger sibling, but look I do have, and he's a red teletubby hehe






He looks like Little Po from teletubbies though! So cute *.* 




And then there’s me. OMFG DIDN’T REALIZE THAT I HAVEN’T BEEN SMILING, SINCE, YOUNG. LOL WTF. So stop saying that I’m #emoforlife in my photos ‘cause THAT’S REALLY HOW I AM. In real life and the virtual me.






There isn't much difference except that I've hidden double eyelids. Round face, check. Dao look, check. Been a broody little meh meh since young.


On a second look, I do look like I'm going to be an accomplished and successful woman someday. Wow, that look of conviction and firm stare. 


Anyway, received my letter of appointment today and yes, got the role that I’ve always longed for. Was fidgety waiting for my parents to return home with my mailbox key though. Don’t harbor greed for the roles that we receive. “The universe conspires to put forth what you seek to achieve.” I’m glad for this position and I shall strive to deliver to my best ability.





Did I mention that I’d be blogging for my club herein? :D  I’ll be taking on blogging as a real task, instead of just manning my personal one. How cool. WHAT’S COOLEST IS THE FACT THAT I AM FREE TO EXERCISE MY CREATIVITY FOR MY DESIGN CREATIONS. Yay to nobody bossing me around! 


Having said that, it’s not to say that I don’t have a heavy responsibility to shoulder. I’m nervous, and afraid too. I’ll work hard to achieve my goals and to tackle work, studies and the pressure withholding a role in the management committee.

So yes, I thank god to be given the role of Publicity Coordinator in the 12th Management Committee and may the universe conspire with me to do good what’s assigned.




I'd like to learn to be a happy girl. First things first, I'll have to busy myself with work and then nurse a crush on somebody. The fastest way to forget someone, accident-free, is to fall in love with another. I need a name, but there's none in mind, not yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog