Monday 25 June 2012



Didn’t blog for days on end ‘cause I was/am/is still going to be busy. Just yesterday, old ailment acted up again. Constrictions in my heart area lasted up to 5 seconds and the second time, so much worse. Can’t really explain to people what’s with me, ‘cause they’ll always be assuming that my chest/heart pains originate from

1.     “Heartache ah? Boy issue.”
2.     ARE U GOING TO DIE SOON? U GOING TO HEART ATTACK IS IT?!

Haha lol wtf. I don’t actually know what’s with me, guess it’s heartburn, and it can happen when there’s a pressurizing environment or workload. I’m saddled with work: 

  • Committee Publicity Matters 
(which I realize I DO have more things to do than others right now
  T.T Y PUBLICITY Y U NO EASY)
  • School projects (I prefer examinations anytime) 
  • work


Don’t have a good health to boast since young and mom’s really worried that I might collapse someday, thanks to my sis who told her that “SHE MIGHT DIE IN HER SLEEP IF SHE CONTINUES WITH THIS STRESS.” Thanks T.T

Guess I’ll have to rest whenever possible and avoid late nights, which doesn’t seem very avoidable up to date. AND OH. DID I MENTION THAT MY PHILOSOPHY OF HAPPINESS IS SHOWING GOOD EFFECTS? I do feel happier these days! Little choice but to force myself to forget some things and to deliberately block these thoughts out though.

Random photos. 


Bears that take up all the space on my bed.



The largest soft toy in my house.





Even longer than the bed t.t ~



Taken outside Cathay after Madagascar movie.




Overnight studying, with no makeup on /: Received feedback that I look fine/pleasant-looking without makeup, but no, too good to be me. Can't wait for my hair to grow long again, digital curls! It's probably going to be long only when I'm nearing graduation . . .

















This is just a quick summary of my boring, hectic life. Hope I’ve something more interesting or happier to write about soon. Back to work. 


P.S: Rare afternoon updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog