Tuesday 12 June 2012

BUNNY WANTS SAMSUNG CAMERA





I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m really, really, really, extremely sorry.
What a lousy blogger.
You snugglebunnies have been reading all these sad soapy posts wondering to yourselves when I might just end my life from all these grief.
So yes, here you have it, an entire post WITH MY FACE.
Doesn't work very well to express my guilt but meh, that's the best I can do!!! 

ACT CUTE LEVEL: CHLOE

LOLOLOL SORRY BITCHES. 

I’d to Photoshop both sides of my cheeks ‘cause I didn’t have my makeup on (cheeks area) to let my skin BREATHE due to breakouts. So yes, there you have it, PHOTOSHOPPED CHEEKS. *Cues eeeeeeeek she Photoshops her photos* SORRY TO PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN SEEING MY UGLY FACE IRL. I DON'T INTEND TO CONCEAL MY ACNE SCARS SO THEY CAN HEAL FASTER :D I still love you all la.






#QUESTIONSPEOPLEASK: 
“Do you club?” “No.” 
“Smoke?” “No.” 
“Drink, at least?” “Yes, ‘cause I do.” 
“OKAY, YES NEXT TIME LET’S GO DRINKING TOGETHER.” 
“On.” 
People should stop tempting me with my weakness lol wtf. Already agreed to 3 drinking sessions in the short span of 2 days!!!


These 4 ugly faces were supposed to be made into a gif but my 1st attempt failed while the 2nd and 3rd I forgot to save them -_- There you have it, raw ugly faces.






On a serious note, my Appraisal Interview is coming this Wednesday. I’ve served a 6 months stint as Mentoring's Subsidiary Committee Member and I’m glad that I’ve forged memorable and lovely friendships with 21 other bunnies. The only position that I’ve given considerable thought has to be ‘Publicity’ though, I don’t know, it sounds mass communications to me, in a way? Well, Honorable Secretary too, but the term ‘Honorary’ scares me a little. Media excites me, and I guess secretaries do write a lot, don’t they? I love writing too. If I'm unable to progress into the Management Committee, I’ll remain as a Mentor in the club still, ‘cause children are my motivation and I really would like to grow and nurture these little kids into fine young women and men. 

People are mad about authority, honestly, who doesn’t? My passion in leading originally interest me to take up an SC position. However, I abhor people who stop at nothing to seize authority and herein create displeasure everywhere they go. #JUSTSAYING

I’ll not, I repeat, I WILL NOT, neglect my studies over cca or anything else anymore. I want to do well enough so that I don't have to be so afraid of my future 1½ years from now. Wtf, that’s near.

I shall be more hardworking and take more photos. I shall try to be a happy girl. No promises though. We all know it doesn’t work.


In case you're a technology kuku and you're unaware of electronic devices, this is

SAMSUNG

16 MEGAPIXELS DIGITAL CAMERA

EC-MV800ZDPPAS (PINK)

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FOR THIS CAMERA AND I SHALL PROCEED TO TELL YOU BUNNIES WHY. 


THERE'S FRONT CAMERA (OMFG!!!!!) CAN CAMWHORE -_- LOL
The other day I was asking around for a camera that can do self-shots and the promotor told me, "There, only Samsung ones can. *points to le camera*" AND I'M LIKE:
SOMEBODY, SAVE THIS BEAUTY FROM COURTS AND GIVE IT TO LE ME. 


Other than being outrageously PINK, LIKE
"HELLO I'M PINK AND I SHALL PINK IN YOUR FACE KIND OF PINK" 
LOL WTF. It's a must-have la.

If only I've been saving up T.T

Anyway, the camera's only $499 so girls, if you're interested, you may go and purchase it before there's no more stocks left!!! I shall pine for this camera in my sleep and maybe have it appear beside my pillowcase in the morning lol wtf.




Last video to show you the awesomeness of this camera. 

 That's all. GOODBYE


P.S: YAY! Collecting my phone back tomorrow after 4 days of repair :D



I LOVE YOU BUNNIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog