Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bunny's Just Thinking

·      What are the odds of losing your memory in an accident?

·      Time Heals. Please heal faster.

·      These days, it’s getting harder to contain my grief.

·      She’s forgotten to tighten the lid of memories and they’re drowning her in pain.

·      What if I like somebody else, and end up getting hurt, all over again? What’s the point?

·      What if the person that you love the most, passed away? Does a part of you die together with them? Do you change?

·      “It’s not your fault.” 
I know, but it doesn’t make things any easier knowing that I’m somebody worth walking away from.

·      -Omitted- /Impulse to escape

·      I'm sorry I gave up on us. We were a mistake.

Day 99.99999999

Bunny has a little diary to pen down wild thoughts through long bus rides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog