Wednesday 14 March 2012

Symmetry of Life



Current Emotional State: Critical
Problem detected: Extremely low self-esteem with a constant predicament of being ugly.
Assistance Needed: To Stop Feeling Ugly 

Current Physical State: Critical
Problem detected: Bad skin complexion, TOTM imminent
Assistance Needed: Toner, Milk Cream, Masks, Skin Doctor




Some events happening in my life lately. 
1. My first Mentoring Subsidiary Committee Event
2. My first time trying liquor

































Headed to Casual Poet with le girlfriend and was surprised to stumble upon a foreign talent's dormitory instead of the cafe that we were expecting. Looks pretty good, right?


So I returned to the web page once more and chanced upon this really small column...


Honestly, please never rely on me to bring anybody elsewhere. I'm such a muddlehead! x.x
Photo shoot with Karen and Danny tmrwwwwwwwwwwww.


Found a photo that I took with Karen (many months back) when my hair was red! T.T The color faded off after less than a week!? It's really tough to maintain red hair. 


This photo makes me miss my cheer friends so much la fuck /: It's ok. Pray hard that I'll be able to help out in freshmen orientation. (As long as it doesn't clash with Mentoring's FOC) 


I'll upload more photos till then. So stay tuned to this page kittens. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog