Saturday 3 March 2012

Au Natural





It’s been raining for a quite a bit today. Perfect weather to cuddle. Headed to Bugis with le favorite girlfriend and snapped some photos.


Tryna blog frequently since my number of readers has been irregular lately! I suck so, so much as a blogger so le me stayed up to update this page! 





Watching playful kiss again because it’s just so relevant. In the show, the incompetent girl falls in love with the smart, attractive, cold and unresponsive boy first. She went through so many heartbreaks and rejections for him to finally notice her. In the show, the boy chose her over the tall, pretty, rich and influential lady.

But in real life, it doesn’t happen. Why would the boy give up on such a beautiful woman so compatible to him for girls that are immature and stupid? Furthermore, she’s really, really pretty. I’ll fall in love with the likes of her too if I were a guy.



 She's just sitting there with her angelic face like 



And I'm just here like




I’ve never met her before, but I’m already feeling so inferior. Haha.

So I just realized that I don’t really have to re-watch Playful kiss episodes (I might) because there’s PK Special Editions!


Playful Kiss Special Edition!


 I’m just sitting here giggling to myself, thinking that it’s le crush and me since he’s really this kind of person >: So cold and …. >: And I’m really as much of a bimbo as this girl!

But, it’s ok la! :> Everytime I have all these crazy, enthusiastic thoughts in my head, thinking up this wonderful future with me and le crush, I’ll make a mental note to take a look at le crush and le crush’s compatible girl photo and tell myself:

This is real life and in real life, you’re an extra wheel in people’s happy life.




Hmmmmmmm. It’s really going to amuse me if my readers actually read it and feel sad for me. No omaigahd no you cute little ones!!!!! >: 


As what I'd always say, "It's all in God's plan."




Ok, I’ve already drafted out the outline for the promised guy post. HAHA! It’s just not fated to be published darn.


The photos we took today! Praise my photography skills good lord. 


(Only had light makeup today which means NO MASCARA, NO EYELINER, NO LIPGLOSS, NO NOTHING LOL. Only contacts, foundation and concealer. HAHA I LOOK REALLY FUCKING HIDEOUS MOTHER OF COWS.)


Yes I've my insecurities too, readers.



My pretty girl miaosi! 


Her smile's so mesmerizing she can simply chuck her studies aside and be a blogshop model! Haha ok. You can skim through the rest of the photos after the first 7 BECAUSE I NEVER MAKEUP AH FUCK.




















The photos' quality is a strong indication that "ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY USE AN IPAD TO TAKE PHOTOS ON IMPULSE" Urgh


 Please, can somebody keep me as a boiboi for a day? >:














 Ok, I have to admit I look really weird and awkward in this photo but I REFUSE to remove it because it's so funny lol! I'm like some kind of fledgling bird eager to take off. #LOLWHUUUUUUUUT













 The above three photos strongly imply that "I look like a mouse without makeup" Aw hehehe.
#mouselike #mice #mousemouse







HAHAHA. My best attempt to #steponeinnocent IN YOUR FACE.


I'M DECKED IN BLACK TODAY! 

Alright, so post's done. Have to wake up early tmrw to pick up some culinary skills ah! Been diligently learning how to play 14th Song and I seek to accomplish learning the piece by the end of March. 

I love trying out the au natural look from time to time, but I'm too used to makeup. 


"And all I did to save myself was to push your blade, further into my heart." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog