Monday 26 March 2012

She walks in a maze.



What if I were to travel to a place away from town not for a day, but a month.  I'm too greedy for a week's grace. 


What if I were to walk away from the knots and ravels tying me to this life: Work, Commitments, School. This heartache. 

Then for a month, I'd disappear, and never return. I'd traverse a beautiful place in the countryside - Books, coffee, beach,  the sea and the waves,  dainty dresses, a beautiful church. Sunrises and sunsets. 

"Haven't anybody thought of it? Of running away? From it all, from every single thing." 


Haven't been camwhoring for a while, and I thought, might as well. 

































Nope, I didn't come up with this post casually, neither is it emotional. I just ... would vanish if there's a chance, to a place where nobody can find me, to vacate all these rubbish thoughts. 


PS: 


Singapore National Cheerleading Competition 2012 took place last afternoon and #SPGUSTO emerged Overall Champions and Champions for Higher Institutes! Once you've been a part of #SPGUSTO, your heart will always be with #SPGUSTO. 


Idk how's it like for others, but I'm grateful for all my darling friends and the blue mats that witnessed our perspiration, tears of joy and sadness. Happy, agitated and proud of my wonderful seniors and peers, looking forward to helping out in FOC. Will blog about it in the next post. Yep, photos are ready. 




xoxo
As always, love you snugglebunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog