Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sports Meet.



Hi Snugglebunnies! (Maybe I should come up with another term for male readers. Heheh male snugglebunnies! So cute.)

Yep, so I’m going to blog on my sports meet. My lazy bones and ailing health just don’t permit me to take photos at my own liberty. Future posts, alright?  Just stricken with fever and flu. Photos taken off facebook as usual (GIRL AH Y U SO LAZY) but le me here conscientiously selected photos and edited them k!

Group photos!

Heheh, before the match began. I can stretch very well k! :D

 So these are actually photos of me casually moving across the court during the game! Idk, just find it pretty comical. Thanks to the photog! :>

*Here she is, there she goes, and poof, she's over there. 

& then you hear them say, "In sports, ugly sides of human beings are portrayed." Ahem, literally.

The various unglam-worthy contestants



Honestly, how did Jerry's hand actions come about!? LOL
(The first photo)

Haha, so apparently there're people laughing at my face in this photo. Looking dao even as I stretch. Nice one girl.


Rashidah and her little monkey! 


What's a game without players fighting hard for the ball? 

Thus here we honor, the hard workers of the day. 





 Stretching seemed merry! Oh no, was I simply lazing . . .


To end off the photos . . .


With all due respect, PICTURE OF THE DAY.


 The "IDK WTF JUST HAPPENED TO THEM" PHOTOS :D


Remembered le me blogging about this online contest that I’m participating with my friends? Well, sadly we didn’t get into Top 20! ):

OH THERE GOES THE 3 MONTHS FEATURED ADVERTISEMENTS AT CINELEISURE!

But guess what, we got into Top 85! It’s actually a pretty comforting  news to me since hello, the response for this contest was overwhelming and I bet hundreds or even thousands of people signed up ok! Yep, so we’re actually invited to the gala premiere of The Hunger Games at Cathay this Wednesday evening! Whoooooots. I shall attend the event and blog about it. Wait for it snugglebunnies, wait for it! 






Alright, I hope you guys had as much fun reading this post as I'd doing it up. No offense intended to any individual :D (I mean hello, where the fuck do you interpret the offense from!)


Receiving my results tmrw D: Afraid, worried, uncertain. . .




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog