Thursday 8 March 2012

Her Kiampa Face!



Hi, so allow me to briefly come up with a blog post for my readers. Went on a class picnic  (my first class outing) with DMC’ 03 yesterday and I came home and landed into a deep slumber! That explains an early post, which is really rare (since I usually blog in the wee hours).



I’ve been receiving feedback that I appear to be daunting and fierce. Looking through the photos, I realize I WOULD BE AFRAID OF MYSELF TOO since I really, really HARDLY EVER SMILE. So I’ve made it a personal accomplishment to smile, even if my cheekbones ache, and keep smiling, unless you’re a son of a motherfucking bitch.

:D


The rare moments when I actually smile for a photo. 


And 99.9% of the time .... 

 I'M SO VERY FUCKING BUSY why? Not because I'm always out with le friends chilling but for my cca. K, just a quick update, I'm in mentoring club which really means 3.30-6 every Wednesday but being in sub committee ACTUALLY MEANS this week, Mon, Wed-Sat I'm down with cca commitments. Yay! And from herein, all the way till July (when Managing Committee is decided), I'll have NO FREE TIME! :D

Yes, I'm whining and complaining and kicking a big fuss. But who doesn't relish leadership roles come on? I do, I do. I only wish I have more time to myself. 

The funny thing is, nobody but nobody itself actually believes I'm a mentor! 

Conversation with le strangers on many accounts.

LE STRANGER: Hey, hi! What cca are you in?
LE ME: Oh, mentoring.
LE STRANGER: Huh errrrrrrrrr. Are you actually serious? (looks at me from head to toes)
LE ME: Well, yes? Is there anything wrong?
LE STRANGER: No, no. I'm just thinking you look like you're from ccas like .... cheerleading for instance
LE ME: Well yes, I was. For half a year. But I was in mentoring earlier and in it through.
LE STRANGER: Wow, that's amazing. Both ccas have such big contrast. You're so interesting! 
LE ME: Errrrrr ok.



The thing is, I know my hair's golden brown (ok that sounds like a fried chicken, so am I actually saying my hair's fried chicken?! Dafuq), my awkward fashion acumen and my kiampa face that hates to move the muscles a little to smile.

Ok, fine I really don't look like a mentor. @.@ 

I've been labelled a 'bimbo' way too many times and aha, I'm going to address that in my next blog post!!!!! Please be excited for it, especially my detractors, because a bimbo isn't able to retort and fight for her stand but I can, and I will. LOL.











My pretty woman (@PREDDYLEE)created these banners for danny yong and I! :D And yes, check her blog out regarding the online contest that we’re joining. I first saw it on a blog days ago, got so excited over it and started texting them both in CAPS: YOU GUYS GOTTA LEARN ABOUT THIS.

Team name + Team Photo


Only the top 20 will be selected which means our chances are pretty slim. But it’s ok! This is so, very interesting. I remember faintly the last time I ever joined a contest was when I was say, 10? It was a Barney contest in which I had to mail my entry to. (I think I didn’t know how to paste the stamp?)

Le girlfriend meowmeow is off to Xiamen, China, for 5 weeks which also equates to 35 days! OMAIGAHD I’VE NEVER NOT CONTACTED HER FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS LOL FML. We are thaaaaaaaaat close.




And just in case somebody gets back and is jealous that I didn’t mention her, nah here it is! I MISS YOU TOO DARLING JIEYING! <3




My next blog post’s will be on LABELLINGS. Till then! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog