Tuesday 6 March 2012






“My last date with le boy was perfect. Well technically, it wasn’t really, but all perfections come with minor glitches. I’ll not be able to fall in love or like anybody else for a period of time. I need time to really put him down. I don’t know how long I’ll take, but it’s just not right to use others’ feelings upon myself to hasten this recuperation. I have to only love when I can love, again.

"Can we cuddle forever?" I'd wish I could keep his scent in a bottle. I could sleep forever.

Maybe whilst I’m on my path of recovery, I might meet the right boy along the way. Maybe we’re meant for each other, just not now.  Maybe sometime in the future, we might just happen. Maybe right now, I’m really moving on.

My last date was picture perfect, with a boy that couldn’t get 20:57 right. He’s just too cute.”

If we are really meant to be, months or years down the road, I’ll still love him. And we’ll eventually be together. I'm not worrying.

xoxo

#thislove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog