Saturday 17 March 2012

Faith





My ideal holiday plan: 


Me, all alone or with a close friend or two, huddling in a nice cushioned couch with our novels. The weather outside is chilly; the rain forms misty creatures on the glass panes, squelchy sounds reverberate off the panes when I run my fingertips on them. It’s a quiet idyllic café outside of town with a bookstore concept, the place smells of the scented waft of coffee aroma and old weary books. Shelves are stacked with literature and prose, and nobody, but nobody itself, is willing to demolish this veil of peace and tranquility.




T h a t ' s s o f u c k i n g p e r f e c t . . . .

How’s your holidays like snugglebunnies? I’ve been out a lot, 6-7 days a week in fact, fulfilling bits and pieces of my holidays’ wants. Checking off the list, photo shoot. If you’re expecting professional or eyecandyliciously good photos, then I’m sorry to disappoint you. It was merely a short trip down Haji Lane before we scrambled elsewhere for other meet ups. 74 photos in total so I’m gonna just blog on my personal faves.




I like how the above two photos look tumblr-worthy with the lightings and edits. 

 This really candid photo where I smiled. I FUCKING SMILED. WITH TEETHHHHHHHH. 
Omg I'm not dao anymore. Ok shut up lol.

I love the way this shot turns out perfect with just one take. 


More photos belowwwwwwwwww. Typing away for a long post ahead, as the title of this post suggests, I’ll be discussing ‘Faith’. Ready?

Imagine: You step out of the house one fine morning in a grouchy mood; you have commitments that you are reluctant to shoulder. You arrive; your colleagues blame you for your shoddy work. Your boss asks you to ‘fucking wake up your idea’. You thought your lousy day has ended but you head off to dinner and have insufficient cash to foot your bill, you’re penniless. The Caucasian man next to you has to order jugs of beer that are so tempting and irresistible. You slouch your back and make your way home, that’s when the rain decides to pour. You reach home – Drenched, tired, demoralized; sick and tired of this world.




You  bury your head in your hands, and then, you cry.

Is it simply a bad day?

In this time of need and despair, you start to pray. You pray that God would cleanse your sins and lift you from your agony; you seek for deliverance.

Sounds familiar?

Met up with a friend recently; it was sudden since I had literally no idea what her surprise for me was. Probably birthday gift? Hmm, but my birthday’s a month away! I kept thinking about it. I finally met up with her, and guess what, she handed me a gospel.

And that’s what I tweeted that evening.



When we’re at the peak of our business, when one strikes the lottery or something as simple as when you recover from an illness, do we praise the Lord for his grace? No. Oftentimes we forget all about him.

That leads me to the question: What truly defines one as a child of God?

 1. If you go to church without fail every Sunday
2. If you read God’s word
3. If you praise the lord thy savior for good things in your life


I still have so much to learn about. We're all natural sinners. 

Jesus taught me to forgive people who have hurt me and to pray for them instead. I stumble upon this, uncertain that I could, ever.

But whilst Jesus was nailed on the cross, in his pain and agony, he prays for them to be forgiven, that they know nothing of the misdemeanors they’re committing.  




I am in need of faith. 


What gives you faith, snugglebunnies? It can be music when you're depressed, the support from family and friends, setting and achieving of goals in life, falling in and out of love in perfect symmetry. . . .


























Changed the layout. Hope it makes reading easier now! :>


Till the next post 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog