Tuesday 22 November 2011




Woke up this morning with severe stomach flu. Had been having stomach upset for the past night, and it didn't surprise me that I felt so weak and wobbly this morning. When I was preparing for school, diarrhea strike once more. I have this to say: I H A T E visits to the doctor. Ever since I came to poly, my distaste towards visits to the doctors has increased. BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID LOA that I have to firstly fill up online, then personally pass it to the school itself. Anyway, I hate visiting the doctor because I don't like to wait, I don't like the sick nauseating smell of the polyclinic/hospital, I don't like the fact that I am only going to get infected by other patients when I'm suffering from minor illnesses. I just ABHOR visits to the doctor lol. 


Really touched and thankful that my best friend queued for an appointment to the doctor for me, and also for my medicine. ❤ Ok, after which, I headed to school for mentoring anniversary rehearsal. So, I am part of the three musketeers for the stage crew, and officially the LIGHTS DIMMER and SLIDES SWITCHER. It sounds kinda retarded, but I realize my role is pretty much substantial, and I love it haha! But because of the side effects from my medicine, I was really drowsy and dazed. Junlong, who is the coordinator for stage crew, starts to explain my role to me, which sounds like rambling. (I'm so sorry, i'm drugged!) I find it really amusing when he pronounces Arthur Poh as Arthur (R-ter) when it should be Arthur (Au-ter) and he said singers as 'singles' which I mistook as 'seniors' lol! 




I'm sorry, but I'm tired of leading my life like this. I don't want to be under their beck and call anymore, not doing things just because they don't like it. It's been 7 months. I'm tired of feeling this way. I'm going to do things my way from herein. I'm sorry that I'm sick and tired of all these shit, I really hope they would understand. Because I'd like to help them get out of their comfort zone and interact with others too. Shall make the first step for them. I want to be happy. 


Am very fucking drowsy and sick. Say hi to flu, fever and stomach upset. Please girl, please take care of yourself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog