Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sick little girl >:


Had gastric the previous morning, but still went ahead for gen ed. Worked at vpdp till 3am today, and there are still stuffs here and there that I need to see to. Helping out to set up the mentoring later, and the actual event tmrw. Stupid throbbing headache, fever, flu and bad throat x.x Seeing that I skipped dinner twice in a row because of a lack of appetite, I should see the blaring red lights of my flailing health isn't it? Stress and rushing of datelines are simply not my thing. Oh, and econs tutorial presentation, upcoming journalism paper, mentoring anniversary... 



Shall do a PROPER CAMWHORING soon. This sucks isn't it? How can I go around scaring innocent folks with my fat cholesterol-pumped cheeks. SAGGY FATS I CALL THEM D: Urgh, no girl. You don't suck the fuck. Was supposed to camwhore and upload photos of my new dreary locks on fb, but it will suffice here till I have more time to prance around w my cam heh.  Well, I'm sorry if I ditch vpdp again sir, but you see, I'd assure you I'm going to do good for my ca. At least something presentable? Hold your horses. Shopping w best friend later before heading back to sp. 11 days to watching my love's movie. Thrill me out.





Yes, we should fight for our love. We must, in fact. But what if all along you're the only one fighting? Tragedy. I'd rather be loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog