Thursday 17 November 2011



Oh yay, hi. I'm finally doneeeeeeeeeeee w vpdp presentation! :D That's pleasant news, indeed. One tiny revelation I have: I actually like wearing formal wear heh. Except for the heels part, obviously. Shall simply accept the fact that I'm fuckeningly short and put on some wedges instead )': I'd rather be labelled s h o r t than prance around in those heels anytime.


Ok, let's see. Sleepover tmrw at best friend's place! Actually do like the drinks part, hahaha. Have not had a sip for a month, thirsty. Lazy to pack my stuffs though. It's like going to a camp. The difference between poly friends and secondary school mates are the fact that they know me SO FUCKING WELL lol. Well, seeing that the fact that we have been friends for like close to 5 years? Of course. 


Every time I have feelings for somebody, something bad happens. It's either 1. We have mutual feelings for each other, but things don't work out because I'd always call it quits. The feelings just disappear, what do you expect me to do!!! ): 2. The feelings aren't mutual so I end up pretty much heartbroken. KARMA. It's okay, probably yet another temporary illusion. I've always had one of those. 


Experienced girls who want to be pretty, and yet grouse about it, or give up halfway. Blah. Then blame the entire world for being fugly. WHAT THE FUCK. Oh, and worst scenario, when they have x amount of makeup plastered on their faces but still look like they are scorched by clowns. I'm sorry to see that, all the time. The thing about looking good, and yes, I love to look good, and like all other NORMAL GIRLS, I WANT TO BE PRETTY. But to look good, first invest the effort. Don't be lazy. Dare to stand out from the crowd; dare to dress, dress to make a fashion statement, dare to look audaciously CRAZY. HAHAHA. Just fucking do it. So, let's all start looking pretty from today! :> ALL THE BEST. Ok, ignore me, I'm nuts. (Just couldn't suppress this shout-out to all pretty-wannabes out there. LIKE ME!)


Oh btw, if your PERSONALITY FUCKING SUCKS, you'll never be pretty, honey :) 


Running man episode 68 is out. kthxbye.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog