Monday 21 November 2011





I am interested in SP BP Mentoring Sub Committee. :) Guess what, I had the recommendation letter ready immediately after I received the email, but I didn't send out, of yet. There are so many other competent candidates keen on a spot in mentoring, so I'm really uncertain if I'll eventually get mine. My performance in fsc so far isn't all that stunning either ): Fa fee do fum. Cross my fingers, and pray for the best. It's something I really want after all. 


So I slipped, fell and landed on my ass yesterday. That was crazy. (I'd wonder if anybody notice.) Then, I missed a stop and had to w a l k b a c k in the rain. And I got sick again, hooray! Lol. This morning while blowdrying my hair, it got trapped in the air vent of the hairdryer. So apparently my sister got a new one with a powerful wind speed, and it trapped one bunch of my hair. And since my hair is really long, like r e a l l y annoyingly long in this instance, I ended up with frizzy, burnt hair haha! Left with little choice, I tied a bun to school and received comments like "What's wrong, you look like you aged overnight!" Ok thanks. 


Sometimes, I feel lonely. I feel like I'm in a place filled with so much joy and laughter, but none of it belongs to me. I don't feel happy when I ought to feel this kind of bliss too. I feel lonely, and helpless. But in other places, I get this recognition, love and sense of belonging. That kind of feeling that you're appreciated and people actually want to have you around. I don't get that much with certain people. That's mind boggling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog