Saturday 12 November 2011



Ok hi, I'm here to post again. Maybe it's a new blog, (I haven't been blogging for ages) it really does interest me. :> So much for today: I SLEPT TILL 6PM because it was raining ALL DAY. (I mean, come on, nov is such a nice season to snuggle, snuggle, snuggle.) Spent around 2 hours on VPDP ppt slides, not done yet. 3 keyframes down, 12 more urgh. Probably won't be sleeping tonight. I'M REBONDING TMRWWWWWWW. Ok, if I look like a mess after the rebonding, I'm gonna skip school on monsy. 

Recently I've been watching 法政先锋3, All my Love, Running Man. When I have more free days on my schedule, I'll watch Lie to Me.

ASSIGNMENTS/PRESENTATIONS DUE:

VPDP CA1: Coming Thursday
ECONS TUTORIAL 4: Coming Friday
GEN ED CA1: Next next Monday

SP BP MENTORING MARKETING DAY ON COMING WEDNESDAY! 
Hope I wouldn't fuck up my responsibility :/ 




Meeting my best friend tmrw 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog